View Full Description
Two-channel On-the-Go Audio Interface
Made for traveling musicians and mobile producers, iO Hub enables you to record, lay down, and mix musical ideas with your Mac and PC whenever inspiration strikes. Its compact, portable design fits in your gig or laptop bag and leaves an ultra-small footprint in any recording or performing setup. Plus, a single USB connection provides power to iO Hub and plug-and-play connectivity; no power supply or additional drivers required. iO Hub can also connect to your iPad and other devices with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) for even more recording-platform flexibility.
With two XLR+1/4" combo inputs, iO Hub can accommodate nearly any audio source: connect microphones, keyboards, guitars, basses, and much more to start crafting your song. Channel one features selectable 48v phantom power for tracking with condenser microphones, and channel two provides an additional switch that allows a guitar or bass to be connected directly to iO Hub.
Mix And Monitor
iO Hub supports stereo playback from your computer for professional mixing and monitoring. Connect its two 1/4" outputs directly to your active monitor speakers, amplifier, PA system, and use the direct switch for zero-latency monitoring of the input signal ? ideal during session tracking, when adding overdubs, or laying down additional tracks. A stereo headphone output with a dedicated volume knob is also onboard for private recording and late-night mixing. Finally, a main-level control allows you to adjust the global volume, so you can mix and record at the optimal sound level.
- Portable 2-channel Audio Interface
- Phantom Power For Use With Condenser Microphones
- Guitar / Line Level Switch For Use With A Guitar Or Bass
- Direct Switch For Zero-latency Input Monitoring
- Easily Connects To Your Mac Or PC Or iOS Device
- Headphone Output With Dedicated Volume Control
- Compact Modern Design With Accents
- USB Or iOS Powered; No Power Supply Required
- Connects to your iOS device via Apple™'s new Lightning connector - Requires A Camera Connection Kit
- Standard 9-Volt Battery Supplies Phantom Power
- XLR+1/4'' Combo Inputs (x2)
- 1/4'' Audio Outputs (Left, Right)
- 1/4'' Stereo Headphone Output
- Input 1 Level Knob
- Input 2 Level Knob
- Headphone Volume Knob
- Main Level Knob
- Phantom Power Switch
- Line / Guitar Switch
- Direct Monitor Switch
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.