View Full Description
The Stealth Wireless Pro is an innovative system that eliminates the need for speaker cabling and offers even greater performance capabilities with additional professional features.
The Alto Professional Stealth Wireless Pro system adds wireless audio connectivity to any active loudspeaker, obviating the necessity for long, complex cable runs, simplifying setup and teardown, saving time - all without any compromise in audio quality. The system works perfectly well through walls, floors and ceilings, providing setup flexibility that far exceeds conventional hard-wired systems.
Stealth Wireless Pro contains a single dual-channel transmitter with a 2-antenna system (either dual mono or stereo switchable) for true diversity operation. A front panel LCD screen with dual frequency display conveniently shows the RF frequency and channel as well as the AF signal level for each channel.
The trim-sized unit is easily 1U rack-mountable, with two units fitting side-by-side in a 19'' rack. The included rack kit includes BNC connectors for attaching antennae at the front of the rack. BNC extension cables are also included. This self-contained kit provides a convenient wireless path to carry a stereo audio signal from the main mixing/listening location to the sound system. The Stealth Wireless Series adds wireless connectivity to nearly any active loudspeaker system. In addition, the Stealth Wireless Series greatly reduces the setup time of a travelling or temporary sound system by eliminating the need for lengthy and unsightly cable runs that may otherwise interfere with the dance floor, patrons, or venue staff.
Stealth Wireless Pro can be set for mono or stereo use. Two XLR + balanced TRS 1/4'' combo inputs on the transmitter accommodate the main outputs from nearly any mixing board or console. Each of the receiving units has a single XLR output to send the signal to a powered speaker array or a traditional amplifier-and-speaker combo.
Two receivers are included with the system. They feature slim-line metal housings, dual removable and swiveling hinged antennas, delay line functionality and a Feature Lock Switch to prevent unintended operation once the system is configured. The Stealth Wireless Pro Expander Pack provides two additional receivers for adding more loudspeakers to a system and providing increased coverage. The user may add as many expander packs as needed to accommodate any size system.
- Dual-Channel UHF Transmission and True Diversity Reception For Mission Critical Applications
- Auto Frequency Scan and Sync Between Transmitter and Receiver Units
- Two XLR and Balanced TRS 1/4'' Combo Inputs
- Single XLR Output Sends Signal To Powered Speaker Array A Traditional Amplifier-and-Speaker Combo
- Aluminum and Steel Enclosures and Removeable Antennae
- Rack-Mountable Transmitter with Optional Front Panel Antenna Placement
- Backlit Dual LCD Displays with RF and AF metering
- Trim Size is Easily 1U Rack-Mountable; Two Fit Side-by-Side in 19'' Rack
- BNC Extension Cables Included
- Expansion Kit Available
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.