ISO Acoustics Argosy 360i Spire i-Stand - Black, Single
ISO Acoustics Argosy 360i Spire i-Stand - Black, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 37200View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Using patented IsoAcoustics technology, the Spire speaker stands are designed to keep your speakers in the optimal position, allowing for movement and a more defined sound.
The stand comes with isolation pads and are 36" high, made from powder-coated MDF in black, an ideal safe and sturdy solution to isolate your studio monitors better than ever.
The 360i Spire Stand allows you to adjust the speaker angle up to 6.5 degrees upwards or downwards to improve stereo imaging and for defined tightening of the low end. All movement is kept on-axis to move in the direction of the speaker's cones' travel.
Argosy have been serving the audio industry for almost 20 years, renowned for their high-quality products, from huge mixing desks to desktop speaker stands for professional or home studio use. Now with IsoAcoustics technology, you'll get an incredible result you won't find anywhere else.
- Colour: Black
- Stand Type: Monitor/Speaker
- Mounting Platform: 7 3/4" x 9 7/8"
- Base: 16" x 16"
- Number of stands: 1
- Capacity: 75 lbs each
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.