KRK Rokit R6 G3 Passive Studio Monitor, Single
KRK Rokit R6 G3 Passive Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
Product Ref: 50926View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Don't Be Square, Curves Ahead
The KRK R6 has radically curved surfaces for a reason: it sounds better. Traditional rectangular speakers suffer from diffraction as sounds leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the sound field causing phase distortion. The R6 virtually eliminates diffraction and provides a wider sweet spot because of its radically engineered curved surfaces.
Let's Be Up Front
Take a look at competitive monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners, amplifying low frequency information which will colour your mix. The superior design of the KRK R6 includes front-firing ports, which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs.
Even More Accurate Than Before
KRK took a great monitor series and made it better. Their engineers and listening panel took the Generation 3 Rokit's speaker voicing to even greater levels of accuracy. With the R6 what you hear is what you need to hear, without coloration or artificial emphasis. This performance is delivered by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for clear, low-distortion performance.
Catch A Wave, For A 3D Mix
KRK recessed tweeters may look the same as others, but they don't perform the same. The careful design of dome and waveguide geometry coupled to the curved front baffle are optimised for on and off-axis linearity resulting in excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot.
Team the R6 up with your favourite power amplifier and enjoy clarity and accuracy in your project, home or professional studio. The R6 is also perfect for home theater, audiophile or other critical listening applications where pure and detailed audio reproduction is desired.
- 1'' neodymium soft dome tweeter
- 10'' glass aramid composite cone woofer
- Radically curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
- High frequency waveguide design provides amazing detail with on and off-axis imaging
- Precision 2-way crossover delivers accurate frequency transition between woofer and tweeter
- 107dB peak SPL
- 49Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- Model: R6
- Configuration: 2-Way Studio Monitor
- System Type: Passive Full Range
- Connectors: Gold-Plated Banana
- High-Frequency Transducer: 1'' Soft Dome Tweeter
- Low-Frequency Trasducer: 6'' Woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 34kHz
- Calculated Maximum SPL: 107dB SPL (Peak)
- Sensitivity: 81dB (1W/1M)
- Crossover Frequency: 100W RMS
- 400W Peak
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Video Shielding: Yes
- Recommended Amplifier: 50W - 150W RMS @ 4Ω
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Enclosure Construction: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Dimensions: 11.4'' x 8.9'' x 13.1'' / 290mm x 226mm x 332mm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 18.3lbs / 8.3kgs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.