Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack
Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording PackDetails
Product Ref: 15679View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal For Capturing Studio-Grade Vocals
The Rode NT1-A is a high-quality condenser microphone designed for capturing studio-grade vocal performances in immense detail. The NT1-A features a large 1-inch capsule with a gold-plate diaphragm and a cardoid polar pattern. These premium-grade components ensure you get the best possible performance from your microphone, capturing every nuance of your vocals and maintaining the tonal characteristics. The wide frequency response spans from 20Hz – 20kHz, ensuring you capture everything from the bass in your voice to the high-end sparkle. The high sensitivity means even though its primarily suited for vocal recordings, it can also be used as an overhead microphone or for recording acoustic instruments.
One of the most unique and prominent features of the Rode NT1-A is the ultra-low-noise performance. The self-noise level of only 5dBa makes it one of the quietest studio microphones available on the market. The low noise performance optimises your audio performance, with its minimal operating noise ensuring the best possible signal integrity and clarity. The NT1-A is also a true condenser microphone, with an externally biased design and JFET impedance converter with a bipolar output buffer.
Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Dust Cover & Cable
The accessory pack that comes complete with the microphone is designed to optimise your microphone’s performance. The vocal recording pack is comprised of a shock mount, pop filter, dust cover and 20 foot XLR cable. This provides you with everything you need to set up and get professional-grade recordings. The studio-grade pop shield helps to minimise sibilance and plosive sounds, boosting your audio quality. The shock-mount helps to hold the microphone in place within the cradle, minimising any operational or handling noise while in use. The high-quality microphone cable measures at 20 feet long, making it ideal for a range of spaces from studio to home recording setups. It also comes complete with a dust cover for preserving and protecting your microphone when it is not in use.
''Immediately upon receiving the NT1-As I started using them for recording vocals and guitars and I haven't looked back. I have yet to find an application where these mics didn't sound good.'' - Rob Schrock, Electronic Musician.
''It is well suited to a wide range of recording tasks, and is built to a high standard of manufacture... If you don't like hiss building up in your recordings, courtesy of noisy mics and preamps, have a listen to the NT1-A - you won't hear a thing.'' - Andy Stewart, Audio Technology.
- Large 1'' capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A-Weighted)
- Wide frequency response
- True condenser microphone (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode here
- Rode NT1-A Studio Secrets - Studio Tips and Techniques.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET Impedance Converter with Bipolar Output Buffer
- Capsule: 1''
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100?
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1k? Load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7mV
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1V/Pascal (25mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dB A-Weighted
- Output: XLR Connector
- Power Options: Phantom Power; P24 / P48
- Weight: 326g
- Dimensions: 190mm x 50mm x 50mm (H x W x D)
In The Box
- 1 x NT1-A Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 1 x SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- 1 x 6m XLR Cable
- 1 x Microphone Dust Cover
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.