Rode NTK Valve Studio Condenser Microphone
Rode NTK Valve Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Multi Award Winning Class A Dual 1" Condenser Microphone. The RODE NTK is the multi award-winning Class-A tube microphone that has found a home with tens of thousands of professionals around the world.
Product Ref: 4839View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The heart of the NTK is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos.
"The NTK will put you on equal footing, or better, with many new and vintage microphones that cost several times as much... I love the NTK... it will still sound great 40 years from now." Electronic Musician
"The proof is in the listening, for sure. They sound fantastic. Startlingly fantastic, perhaps as good as any mic in the world. Certainly as good as any mic I have ever used, and yes that includes the obvious." ProRec
- Large 1" (25mm) capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class "A" valve circuitry
- Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated power supply
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Power: Dedicated Power Supply (100 120V/200 240V, 50/60 Hz)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: >82 dB (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 12 dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: > 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 5 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +29dBu (@ 1kHz, 5 THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -38dB re 1V/Pa (12mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-1dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 760gm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.