Samson Resolv RXA6 Active Ribbon Studio Reference Monitor
Samson Resolv RXA6 Active Ribbon Studio Reference MonitorDetails
The Samson Resolv RXA6 is a two-way active studio monitor that offers a flat frequency response and professional audio quality for precise mixing and mastering in your studio. The RXA6 features a 6" copolymer woofer speaker and 2.5" aluminium ribbon tweeter putting out 100 watts of power. The Samson Resolv RXA6 is perfect for many applications in particular, electronic music production.
Product Ref: 52172View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Resolv RXA6 unites the latest advances in speaker technology and active electronics to create a true reference, professional studio monitor with a flat frequency response. This 2-way active studio reference monitor delivers the sonic elements that are essential to any studio - precise audio imaging for recording, mixing, mastering and all multimedia applications.
At the core of the RXA6 (70 watts, 50Hz-27kHz) is Samson's newly-developed Air Displacement Ribbon Tweeter. The 2.5" aluminum tweeter's corrugated ribbon design is able to move four times the air of a standard dome tweeter. The result is a linear response with extended high frequency, accurate phase response and extremely low distortion. In addition, the speaker's 6" copolymer woofer with butyl coating forces a fast recovery and quick transient response for tight, low-end performance.
The RXA6 offers separate amps for both the woofer and the tweeter thanks to the bi-amplified design. This ensures serious dynamic headroom and reduces intermodulation distortion by optimizing the power efficiency of the monitor's traditional Class A/B amplifier. The RXA6 also features a multi-pole crossover that's perfectly adjusted to the tuning of the monitor's components, providing optimal performance and maximum SPL.
The RXA6 brings a high level of versatility to your studio setup. Connections can be made via balanced 1/4" and XLR inputs, as well as unbalanced RCA inputs to directly engage MP3 players, computers and more. In addition to a large center-detented Volume knob, the RXA6 has dedicated high and low frequency EQ knobs for optimizing the monitor to the specific sound characteristics of a given space. The monitor is constructed of solid Medium Density Fingerboards (MDF) with a vinyl-wrapped finish, resulting in a durable, yet stylish design that would benefit the reliability and look of any studio.
Great for electronic music production, the RXA6's Air Displacement Ribbon Tweeter accurately reproduces the crisp highs of popular synths and vocals, while its copolymer woofer delivers natural depth to kick drum and bass tracks. A pair of RXA6's is the perfect monitor setup for a variety of applications, including DJ setups, delivering seamless transitions with the zero resonance design of the RXA6.
By displacing four times more air than traditional reference monitors, a pair of RXA6s allows studio engineers to better hear the subtle details of recorded instruments and work them into the mix. Mic placement, room ambiance, amp settings, instrument materials and other intricate performance qualities will be preserved by the RXA6, allowing you to build unique, lush mixes that will sound good on any system.
Tyhe RXA6s are ideal for producing pro-level audio in a number of situations outside of the studio, too. Use them as desktop speakers to enjoy studio-quality sound when watching movies or gaming online with friends. Designed to provide fatigue-free music playback for hours on end, the RXA6 is great for the audiophile who simply wants to relax and enjoy their favorite tracks. With the RXA6, your music and multimedia listening experience will be elevated to a whole new level.
Combining a sleek design, high-end components and meticulous engineering, Samson's Resolv RXA6 studio monitor offers a true reference sound with no unnecessary color and distracting hype, just precise audio imaging for authentic and critical sound reproduction.
- 2-way active studio monitor (sold individually)
- 2.5" aluminum Air Displacement Ribbon Tweeter
- 6" copolymer woofer with butyl coating
- 100 watts of power
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 45Hz?27kHz
- Balanced 1/4" and XLR inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- Active crossover with multi-pole design for linear response
- Dedicated high and low frequency EQ knobs for precise control
- AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
- Solid MDF construction
- Accessories: Power Cable, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Speaker Size: 6-inch
- Speaker Configuration: 2-way
- Power Output: 100 Watts
- Input Connector: Balanced 1/4" and XLR inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- Colour: Black
- Digital I/O: No
- USB: No
- Speaker Type: Reference Monitor
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-27kHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.