Samson S 3 Way Stereo/Mono Crossover
Samson S 3 Way Stereo/Mono CrossoverDetails
The S 3-way is a versatile 2-way, 3-way and 4-way crossover with a difference. First, it's a perfect 2-way or 3-way stereo crossover. But its mode is also switchable for use as a 4-way mono crossover.
Product Ref: 39111View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Samson S 3-Way Stereo/Mono Crossover features Low, Mid and High Frequency outputs with +/-6bB of gain control. Monitor the individual frequency bands with mute switches incorporated in each output. Also featuring a phase switch to invert the phase of the output. The first crossover point is sweepable in three ranges: from 35Hz to 800Hz, from 350Hz to 8kHz with the 10X-Multiplier switch engaged, or from 16Hz to 400Hz in 4 way low-mode.
The second crossover point is sweepable from 175Hz to 4kHz or from 350Hz to 8kHz depending on the setting of the mode switch. Time-align low frequency outputs for improved phase response of any PA system with the S 3-way's Delay section with up to 2ms of delay. The input gain features +/-12dB range with LED metering and Peak indicators. S 3-way's global section features a variable threshold Limiter, a CD function (for constant directivity horns) and High Pass Filter.
- Full-featured, Stereo 3-way, Mono 4-way Electronic Crossover
- Phase switches invert the phase of individual outputs
- Adjustable low frequency delay for time aligning speaker stacks
- Mode indicator LEDs provide quick visual display of operating mode
- 4 segment LED input meter allows easy gain adjustment
- Precision linkwitz-riley, 24 dB/Octave filters
- Output mute switches for all individual outputs
- Constant directivity EQ smoothes the response of CD horns above
- 3.5 kHz
- Peak limiter with independent threshold control and peak LED
- High quality 41 position detent pots and backlit switches
- Frequency response: <10Hz - >90kHz ±3dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB unweighted 22Hz - 22kHz high out
- CMRR min: 40dB >55dB @ 1kHz
- Input connector balanced: XLR
- Input level maximum: +26dBu
- Input impedance: >15kΩ
- Output connector balanced: XLR
- Output level maximum: +26Bu
- Output impedance: 100Ω
- Power requirements: 14W
- Dimensions: 483mm W x 217mm D x 45mm H
- Weight: 3kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.