Tascam iXR Audio Interface for iPad, Mac and PC
Tascam iXR Audio Interface for iPad, Mac and PCDetails
The Tascam iXR audio interface provides high quality recordings on the go. This easy to use device plugs straight into your iPad or computer for recording audio into either Steinberg’s Cubase software. The two jack/XLR inputs allow you to connect your guitar, bass or microphone directly to the iXR for easy, reliable recording. The iXR is ideal for songwriters and musicians wanting to create tracks on the go, or simply to record tracks with ease.
Product Ref: 73900View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Recording on the go has never been easier thanks to the iXR’s connectivity to your iPad. The interface links to your iPad through one cable, and records directly. The sleek and rugged design is easily portable, weighing only 660 grams. This makes it easy to put in a rucksack and take on adventures for recording in different destinations. The plug in and play usability is also ideal for songwriters wanting to quickly record a demo when inspiration strikes.
High Quality Recordings
the Ultra-HDD preamps equipped to the iXR provide high quality recordings and a maximum sampling frequency of 96kHz at 24-bit resolution. The inputs are direct and have zero latency for instant results from your recordings. The two inputs can be used to record microphones, guitar or bass directly in, with phantom power controls for using passive mics.
User friendliness and portability are at the centre of the Tascam iXR’s design. The aluminium casing is light in weight, but strong and rugged to survive any knocks or bumps on the road. The unit’s controls are clear and easy to use, offering practical adjustments to your signal and strength. The additional headphone output and its volume control is ideal for monitoring your performance and background noise, which is especially useful when recording outdoors. The iXR’s one cable design makes it quick and easy to use, whilst the build quality ensures that it will be reliable on the road.
- Height: 35mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 141mm
- Weight: 660 Grams
- Connector: XLR
- Minimum Input Level: -65dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +8dBu
- Gain Range: 57dB
- Input Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
- Connector: Set to Instrument
- Nominal Input Level (Gain at Maximum): -63dBV
- Nominal Input Level (Gain at Minimum): -6dBV
- Maximum Input Level: +10dBV
- Gain Range: 57dB
- Input Impedance: 10 mOhms or More
- Connector: Set to Mic/Line
- Nominal Input Level (Gain at Maximum): -53dBV
- Nominal Input Level (Gain at Minimum): +4dBV
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBV
- Gain Range: 57dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Connector: 6.3mm Standard TRS Jack
- Nominal Output Level: +4dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +20dBu
- Output Impedance: 110 Ohms
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack
- Maximum Output Power: 18mW + 18mW or Higher
- iOS Devices: Apple iOS Devices, Lightning Connector, iOS 8 or Later
- Supported Windows Systems: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit SP1 or Later, Windows 7 64-bit SP1 or Later
- Supported Mac OS: OS X El Capitan, OS X Yosemite, OS X Mavericks, OS X Mountain Lion
- Bundled DAW Software: Steinberg Cubase LE
Power Supply Specs
- Power Sources: USB Bus Power, USB Power Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 2.5 Watts
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.