Stentor Arcadia Violin Outfit With Pirastro Tonica String Setup
Stentor Arcadia Violin Outfit With Pirastro Tonica String SetupDetails
Product Ref: 74572View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This outfit contains:
- Arcadia Violin (1880A)
- Pirastro Tonica Strings (P412021)
- High Quality Pernambuco Bow, Octagonal Stick
- Stentor Fabric Wooden Case
Individually Hand Carved Violin
All the parts for the Stentor Arcadia violin have been set up and individually carved in a specialist workshop, in a similar environment to traditional luthiers of centuries gone by. The Spruce top and Maple back, sides and neck have all been individually carved to provide the best sounding instrument possible. The instrument is given a Shellac varnish, for an instantly recognisable traditional finish. The fitted Aubert bridge has been contoured to match the shape of the fitted fingerboard, allowing for optimum feel and ease of playing. The pegs and pegbox have been carved to match each other perfectly, designed for easy tuning.
Full Ebony Fittings
The Stentor Arcadia has been given some of the best fittings available to make this a truly professional quality instrument. The Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest have been selected because of its super-fine grain, which is very resistant to moisture. As a result, they won't warp or bulge over time, making the instrument long lasting and easy to maintain. Ebony is also a tough wood, meaning it is less susceptible to damage.
Everything You Need
This violin includes accessories to enable you to get going straight away. The included moulded hard foam case stores and transports the instrument easily and safely with its secure latch safety mechanism and detachable shoulder straps. There's an internal pocket for storage of accessories such as rosin and a shoulder rest, while the outer pocket is great for books and sheet music. The case also includes a hydrometer meaning you can make sure the instrument is in perfect humidity when not in use. The octagonal Pernambuco bow has been made to a high standard and includes an Ebony frog with mother of pearl eyelet.The case has space for three more bows should you wish to expand your collection as you progress.
Pirastro Tonica Violin Strings
The Pirastro Tonica Violin String Set has been crafted from nylon to give a softer feel for the performer. These popular strings produce a sound that's very lively and well rounded, making them a great alternative to gut strings. The Tonica strings also boast a significantly reduced background hiss, meaning that sustained notes sound great and have an even tone.
- Body Front: Hand Carved Spruce
- Body Back and Sides: Highly Figured Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Body Finish: Traditional Shellac Varnish
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple, Aubert
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony, E String Fine Adjuster
- Strings: Pirastro Tonica Strings
- Size: 4/4
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.