Stentor Conservatoire Viola Outfit 14''
Stentor Conservatoire Viola Outfit 14''Details
The Stentor Conservatoire 14 inch viola is an advanced student model, designed for those who are moving up the grades and need a high quality instrument without paying a fortune. Hand carved from attractive solid tonewoods, the viola is supplied with a full mounted wood bow and a deluxe lightweight oblong case.
Product Ref: 40033View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Great Quality Viola
The Conservatoire 14 inch viola has a solid spruce top and solid flamed maple back and ribs. The beautiful grain of the flamed maple is highlighted by the special formula varnish for an attractive finish. The solid maple neck features an ebony fingerboard and pegs for excellent stability.
Recommended Instrument at Fantastic Price
The Stentor range of string instruments is not only fantastic value for money allowing you to get a top quality student instrument at a cheap price, but also is recommended among local authorities and teachers alike. These instruments are favoured by tutors for their consistently good craftsmanship on a correct and well sought after design.
Everything You Need
The viola does not just come on its own. Included with this pack is a case supplied with the viola which has an integral cover, carrying strap and a pocket for storing music as well as an internal accessory compartment. The viola also comes with a top quality wood bow with natural horse hair and ebony frog.
- Top: Solid Carved Spruce
- Back & Ribs: Solid Carved Flamed Maple
- Neck: Solid Carved Maple
- Finish: Shellax Varnish
- Chin Rest: Teka Pattern Hardwood
- Fingerboard and Pegs: Ebony
- Size: 14 Inch
- Construction: Lightweight Rectangular Case
- Pockets: Full Lid Music Pocket, Internal Storage Pocket and Two Bow Holders
- Straps: Shoulder Straps Included
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.