ProMark MT3 Multi-Purpose Felt Mallet
ProMark MT3 Multi-Purpose Felt MalletDetails
The MT3 Multi-Purpose Felt Mallet by ProMark is a fantastic all round solution to your percussion needs. It has a semi hard felt head with an oak shaft. It is ideal for cymbal swells.
Product Ref: 35717View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MT3 Mallet by ProMark is a highly versatile mallet for use on timpanis, concert toms and suspended cymbals. ProMark is famous for being the only company to successfully market oak sticks in the American market. The Japanese oak that makes up the MT3 provides added weight and extra durability without increasing the diameter of the stick and compromising on control and comfort. p>
ProMark, part of the DAddario family, has been leading the way for the manufacturers of drumsticks, percussion mallets, and accessories for over half a century. Amongst the companys clients one can find big names from the worlds of both popular and classical music; Jonathan Haas, timpanist for the American Symphony Orchestra, Dom Howard, drummer for rock group Muse, and Neal Peart, the legendary drummer of Rush, to name just a few. ProMark is based in Houston, Texas, all products are produced in the USA to stringent quality control conditions.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak handle for added weight without increased diameter
- Soft felt head for use on timpani, concert toms and suspended cymbal
- Ideal mallet for cymbal swells
- Gradual taper for quick motion
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
- Diameter: 0.6 in/15.24mm
- Length: 14.25 in / 36.195 cm
- Tip Material: Other
- Tip Shape: Other
- Handle Material: Oak
- Head Material: Felt
- Articulation: Medium-Hard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 1 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 1 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.