Roc N Soc Nitro Base With Seat 18-24", Red
Roc N Soc Nitro Base With Seat 18-24", RedDetails
Product Ref: 80864View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Roc N Soc Seat for Comfort & Durability
The Roc N Soc Seat is the pinnacle of drumming comfort and durability. Hand sculpted, high grade foam cushions support your body properly, relieving pressure on your lower thighs, promoting good circulation and allowing greater freedom of movement. The soft velour cover prevents sweating and slipping whilst also allowing the skin to breathe even during long playing sessions. Each stylish cushion is finished with a vinyl trim.
About Roc N Soc
Since 1990 Roc N Soc has set the standard for musicians' seating in terms of design, quality and value. As a company who concentrates solely on thrones, you can be assured that their designers have put in the time, thought and effort necessary to create the best products possible. The ergonomic focus of these drum stools helps you play better and for longer. Roc N Soc offer a full line of musician seating with optional back-rests, colours, bases and seats. No other musician seating manufacturer has this depth and breadth of choice, quality and industry firsts.
In 1987, Roc N Soc became the first seat manufacturer in the world to offer a motion throne. Within a few years they added the first sculptured seat in the industry to their unique offerings then, by 1990, the industry’s first colored and embroidered cloth seats.
In less than 5 years, they launched the industry’s first successful tri-pod gas-shock throne along with a smooth swivel seat. Then, the first retro-fit seat for all throne manufacturers and added back-rest kits. Following this was the industry’s first successful five-leg throne and soon after a round seat with recessed center. They added the industry’s first successful guitar stool in 2003 and the next year they became the leader with the music industry’s broadest line of seating.
- Space saving design for compact storage
- Gas shocks gives bounce to the seat for reduced back fatigue
- Easy to use gas lift for quick height adjustments
- Free spinning seat reduces spinal strain from body twisting
- Ergonomic seat design helps prevent leg fatigue
- Backrests are available (sold separately) for all models
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.