Yamaha Stage Custom 20'' 5 Piece Shell Pack w/ Hardware, Honey Amber
Yamaha Stage Custom 20'' 5 Piece Shell Pack w/ Hardware, Honey AmberDetails
The Yamaha Stage Custom offers a modern sound and feel to the developing musician. Based on the classic Stage Custom series, this updated design benefits from better quality materials and a more accessible playability. The all-birch, 6 ply shells produce bright tones with plenty of attack. The 20'' kick produces a tight, punchy low end combined with toms and snare designed to specifically accompany this sound. This Custom Birch kit features a modern Honey Amber finish which will turn heads for all the right reasosns. This pack also includes Yamaha's HW680W drum hardware set, supplying you with stands for two cymbals, a hi-hat and a snare, as well as a foot pedal.
Please Note: this pack does not contain cymbals.
Product Ref: 78680View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stage Custom Series
Originally launched in 1995, the Stage Custom series has become Yamaha’s go-to kit for intermediate student drummers wanting to hit the next level. The kit is designed to offer a balanced tone that has a bright crack, warm mid range and punchy lows. The updated 100 birch shells have a 6 ply build for an accurate vibration and impact. The 5 piece collection provides everything you need to play the majority of songs for rock, pop and more. The drum sizes are designed for expansion, so adding more drums and cymbals can be achieved without them feeling disjointed from the Stage Custom. The Stage Custom series will continue to inspire the world’s next leading musicians, as it has done for over 20 years.
Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System – Y.E.S.S
Yamaha have always been at the forefront of innovation. The YESS system provides minimum contact between the shell and the hardware, allowing a more open and unrestricted resonance. The point where it does connect is known as the nodal point, which doesn’t interfere with the drum’s vibrations. The YESS system is also useful for live musicians, as it allows a quicker head change should one be required at a gig.
Yamaha HW680W Drum Hardware Set
The Yamaha HW680W hardware set is the ideal accompaniment for the Stage Custom kit. All stand legs in this set feature exceptionally stable double-braced construction for reliable use on the stage, busking and at home. The hardware itself is lightweight for easy portability. The chain-type foot pedal and other solid features mean this hardware will stand up to heavy rock drumming. The chrome finish is a classic aesthetic that suits any kit.
- Kick Drum Size: 20’’ x 17’’
- Snare Size: 14’’ x 5.5’’
- Floor Tom Size: 14’’ x 13’’
- Mid Tom Size: 12’’ x 8’’
- High Tom Size: 10’’ x 7’’
- Kick Drum Head: Ebony P3
- Kick Drum Batter: Clear P3
- Tom Heads: Clear Ambassador
- Tom Bottoms: Clear Diplomat
- Snare Head: Coated Ambassador
- Snare Bottom: Snare Ambassador
- Shell Material: All Birch, 6 Ply
- Lugs: Separate Lug
- Toms and Snare Hoops: Triple Flange 1.5mm
- Bass Drum Hoop: Wood
- Tom Mount: Y.E.S.S (Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System)
- Finish: Honey Amber
Yamaha HW680W Drum Hardware Set Specs
- Cymbal Stands: CS665A x 2
- Hi-Hat Stand: HS650WA
- Foot Pedal: FP7210A
- Snare Stand: SS650WA
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.