BAM 8003XLT Hightech Acoustic Guitar Case, Tweed Look
BAM 8003XLT Hightech Acoustic Guitar Case, Tweed LookDetails
The BAM 8003XLT Hightech acoustic guitar case is designed to provide optimum protection with the minimum amount of weight. Fitted with high resilience foam cushions, the guitar remains suspended within the case keeping it well protected against drops and knocks. The 8003XLT model is designed to fit most dreadnought guitars.
Product Ref: 64208View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
BAM Hightech Technique
BAM use their own innovative design to produce the outer shell of their hightech range. They are made from a triple-ply structure produced from 2 forms of ABS resin, with a middle layer made from Airex foam. This is then sealed using the BAM seal consisting of a PVC Male/Female seal which is further shaped under heat, providing rigidity and security to the case. This helps to make sure that the instrument has protection not only from knocks and drops, but also makes sure that the instrument is highly resistant to temperature and humidity.
Outstanding Protection and Ultralight Weight
It is very important to BAM to keep their Hightech acoustic cases protective without compromising their unique lightweight quality. It is difficult for these two traits to be met at the same time, however, BAM has come up with an outstanding product that uses high performance lightweight materials, leaving the case both protective for its product and lightweight for the user, at the same time.
BAM has designed an expensive looking case at an affordable price whilst keeping the necessary qualities e.g. protective and lightweight.
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Removable accessory pouch
- Shells made of the BAM Hightech technique: A tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Two comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Three soft touch key latches
- Male/Female airtight seal
- Side handle
- Antislip and antiwear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.