Blackstar ID Series FS-10 Footswitch
Blackstar ID Series FS-10 FootswitchDetails
The Blackstar FS-10 foot controller accompanies the new ID range of amplifiers. This flexible footcontroller gives unmatched control over the ground breaking ID amps allowing you to get more from it in performance situations.
Product Ref: 33052View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With access to all 128 patches plus the tuner function the FS-10 can operate in three modes:
- Patch Mode: Allows you to switch between the three banks of four patches accessible on the front panel of the amps, plus access to the tuner function and the ability to change to the other modes.
- Effects Mode: This offers individual switching of the effects within a patch, more like a traditional effects pedal. In this mode the fourth switch is used to control the tap time function.
- Navigation Mode: Enables access to the complete set of 128 patches stored on the amp. Step through them one at a time, or in banks, and also store patches.
- Multi-function footcontroller
- Access to all 128 patches plus the tuner function
- Patch Mode allows you to switch between the three banks of four patches accessible on the front panel of the amp
- Effects Mode offers individual switching of the effects within a patch and control the tap time function
- Navigation Mode enables access to the complete set of 128 patches stored on the amp
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.