Boss ES-5 Effects Switching System
Boss ES-5 Effects Switching SystemDetails
The Boss ES-5 Effects Switching System is based on the same concept and features as the flagship ES-8. However the new ES5 has been pared down to offer more practical and essential functions for todays discerning guitarists and bassists. Featuring programmable switching with five loops, analog circuit design, unprecedented routing flexibility and external control parameters, the Boss ES5 means your standard pedal board and stompboxes will never be the same again. Open the door to a whole new world of musical expression, performance versatility and creative freedom.
Product Ref: 67978View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small yet Powerful and Versatile
The ES-5 is a powerful effects switching system that provides you with complete control over your pedal board. To start, simply connect your pedals to the ES-5's audio loops, and then activate the loops as needed. The on/off state of each loop and many other parameters can be saved in a patch, allowing you to instantly change sounds without dancing around to press switches on individual pedals. Providing you with versatile routing options, real-time control options, MIDI, and more all in a space-saving unit, the Boss ES-5 is a remarkable improvement for controlling the effects that directly bring your creative ideas to life.
Unprecedented Routing Flexibility
One of the key features of this switching system is its innovative routing possibilities, providing you with the ability to rearrange the order of a chain of stompbox effects. Ideal for achieving unique sounds and experimenting with your setup, the flexibility allows you to access a wide array of effect combinations. In addition, the ES-5's parallel chain function increases the effect combination options further, thereby expanding the final sound variation capability massively. What's more, all of these programmed configurations can be saved for instant access during a live performance.
In addition to the five effect loops on board, the Boss ES-5 features two TRS control output jacks and a TRS control/expression input jack. MIDI capability is also included which is ideal for seamlessly integrating MIDI-controlled stomp effects.
Pure and Crystal Clear Tone
The ES-5 not only focuses on functionality, particular attention is given to the sound quality - guaranteeing to prevent any sound deterioration and ensuring your tone is kept pure and free of noise. These results are accomplished by utilising carefully designed analog circuitry developed with the know-how, experience and design expertise of the Boss engineering team.
The ES-5 Effects Switching System is more than just a smartly designed tool for the creation of incredible sounds, it's also an ingenious piece of hardware that is the perfect addition to any pedal board. Built with durable mechanical functions in a roadworthy design, the Boss ES-5 combines technical innovations with useful conveniences. Memory capability of 200 patches, a large display with extensive naming capacity and robust footswitches with full assignability are just a few of the features that makes this system the choice of professionals worldwide.
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analog circuit design ensure a pure and pristine tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- Completely customisable pedal function assignments
- Professional practicality and creativity in a compact and versatile body
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.