Electro Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus
Electro Harmonix Bass Clone ChorusDetails
The Electro Harmonix Bass Clone Chorus is based on the legendary small clone chorus, but with modifications especially designed for bass guitar. Its core circuitry is nearly identical to its popular predecessor and includes a combination of modulated and dry signals. Equipped with a basic four knob layout including options for depth, rate, bass and treble, the Bass Clone is the perfect choice for bassists wanting to add more depth to their tone. In addition, a central toggle switch cuts low end from the modulated signal so the pedal delivers a more accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition. With is rugged die-cast housing, it is the ideal addition to any pedal board.
Product Ref: 79573View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Chorus For Bass
The Bass Clone is a compact chorus pedal especially designed for bassists. It is equipped with variable parameters for a range of subtle to extreme modulation effects, for the perfect chorus sound. This compact pedal allows you to add subtle and shimmering modulation to the higher end of your bass and create extreme vibrato effects.
Obtaining the perfect chorus sound is easy with the new Bass Clone pedal, simply adjust the Depth to set the modulation amount, and turn the Rate to set the modulation speed. Flip the Crossover toggle switch up to cut low end from the modulated half of the signal, the effect will be more subtle on lower notes. Engaging the Crossover switch helps you retain essential clarity and punch in the low end while maintaining shimmering modulation in the high end.
When using the the treble control knob, the whole signal will be affected, while the Bass control only affects the dry half. Together, when used in conjunction with the Crossover switch they provide precise sound shaping that lets you achieve a tight, focused bass guitar sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top.
- Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included
- Optional EHX 9.DC/200mA power supply available (Sold Separately)
- Controls:Depth, Rate, Bass and Treble
- Toggle Switch: Crossover
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.