View Full Description
Exceptional Tonal Control
The baritone’s humbuckers use Alnico magnets to produce a warm, well-rounded sound with balanced mid-range and smooth highs. Their medium output rating provides enough power to drive an amp into distortion, without sacrificing clarity and definition.
Easily adjust the guitar's tonal quality by utilising the 3-way toggle switch to alternate between the bridge and neck pickup, or both simultaneously. These when paired with the volume and tone pots allow players to dial in the perfect amount of gain, clarity, and warmth to suit their playing style.
Hand-Selected Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The 638 baritone's Tune-O-Matic bridge helps increase its sustain and resonance to produce a rich full-bodied tone. Specifically chosen for the G4M baritone, the Tune-O-Matic bridge is ideal for longer-scale guitars adjustable saddles allow players to determine the precise height of each individual string to ensure optimal playability and minimise the risk of string skipping or de-tuning during intense performances.
Comfortable to Play
The G4M 638 Baritone Guitar is designed with a C-shaped neck, which provides a comfortable playing experience for guitarists of all skill levels. The contour of the C-shaped neck conforms to the shape of the player's hand, making it easy to grip and play for extended periods of time. This design also allows for greater control and flexibility when playing complex chords and fast runs.
Graphtech Nubone Nut Equipped
The baritone also features a Graphtech Nubone nut that is made from proprietary synthetic material and offers superior tonal qualities and durability. The material is designed to provide a consistent tone across all the strings for greater tuning stability. These nuts are also resistant to wear and tear, ensuring that they last longer than traditional materials like bone or ivory.
- Scale Length: 30”
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Material: Alder
- Colour (Top): White Gloss
- Colour (Back/Sides): White Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Headstock Finish: Black Gloss
- Neck Binding: Black
- Headstock Binding: Black
- Radius: 16”
- Profile Shape: C
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret material + Size: Nickel Silver, Extra Jumbo
- Inlays and Material: Black ABS Blocks, Black 2mm Side Dots
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Nut Material: Graphtech Nubone
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Chrome Covered Humbucker, Ceramic
- Neck Pickup: Chrome Covered Humbucker, Ceramic
- Volume Pot: 1 Volume Pot, 500k
- Tone Pot: 1 Tone Pot, 500k
- Switch Type: 3 Way Toggle Switch
- Switch Tip: Black Plastic
- Scratchplate: Black 3-Ply
- Input Jack: Regular
- Strap Bolts: Chrome Buttons
- Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stoptail, Chrome
- Truss Rod: Regular Headstock Access
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Accessories: Truss Rod and Bridge Saddle Allen Keys, Swing Tag
- Strings: 24-84
With a strong commitment to delivering an exceptional user experience, G4M offers a broad range of premium spec, high-quality instruments and technology across guitar, keys, live and studio categories.