L.R Baggs Anthem SL Acoustic Guitar Mic/Pickup
L.R Baggs Anthem SL Acoustic Guitar Mic/PickupDetails
Product Ref: 26702View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Revolutionary Tru-Mic Technology
The Anthem system uses L.R. Baggs’ patented Tru-Mic technology, seamlessly combining a proprietary condenser microphone with their acclaimed Element pickup to deliver incredible warmth and a studio-mic’d guitar sound. This revolutionary design is engineered to capture the same dynamics of a guitar that’s been mic’d up in a studio environment, and helps maintain its remarkable feedback suppression for the stage. The pickup system is mounted to the underside of your guitar’s bridge, hovering 3mm above the surface to take advantage of the “boundary” effect.
Proprietary Condenser Mic & Element Pickup
Using both mic and element pickup to capture the guitar’s sound, the Anthem can deliver an incredible balanced frequency response and offer incredible clarity. While the microphone has been enhanced with noise cancellation to ensure crisp tones, the Element pickup has been reconfigured to capture the low-end frequencies to provide solidity and punch.
- Soundhole mounted Volume control for quick access and preserves natural aesthetic of the guitar
- Anthem TruMic picks out the high-frequency sound for crisp amplification
- Element Pickup carries the low-frequency sound to keep the tone full
- Noise cancelling microphone technology ensures crisp amplification
- Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
- Battery bag included
- Controls: Volume, Mic Trim
- Mic Range: 250Hz - 20kHz
- Battery Type: Single 9V
- Battery Life: 170 Hours
- TruMic Dimensions: 2.27" x 0.735" x 0.48"
- TruMic Weight: 14.1g (0.05 lbs)
- Pickup Thickness: 0.038"
- Pickup Width: 0.092"
- Pickup Active Sensor Length: 3.4"
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.