MXR M133 Micro Amp Pedal
MXR M133 Micro Amp PedalDetails
Product Ref: 21955View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MXR Micro Amp provides you with a simple solution to boosting your sound, for solos and riffs. Its basic design features a gain knob, as well as a roadworthy chassis that will sit well on any pedalboard. This powerful little unit is also ideal for strengthening the signal of a long effects chain, giving you the best tone. The Micro Amp is also useful for adjusting between two different guitars with an unmatched output for an even tone.
"The M133 is a great value, and possibly a must-have pedal for those searching for the perfect boost pedal. The MXR Micro Amp can help bring out the true character of any guitar you play through it." Best Guitar Effects
Read the full review here.
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control
- Delivers up to +26dB of gain for adding impact during solos
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output
- Provides a permanent boost in a long effects chain where signal drop off is a problem
- Red LED indicator light is ideal for dark stages where lighting is limited
- Roadworthy design will sit well on any pedalboard
- Simple and easy-to-use design
- 100 Analog and True Bypass
- Power requirements are a 9 volt alkaline battery or Dunlop ECB03 AC Adapter (not included)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 470 Ω
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Noise Floor: -80 dBV
- Gain Control: +0.5 dB to +26 dB
- Freq. Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0 dB, -1.4 dB
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Current Draw: 2.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.