MXR M234 Analog Chorus Guitar Pedal
MXR M234 Analog Chorus Guitar PedalDetails
Product Ref: 26052View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Versatile Choice Of Effects From One Unit
The MXR Analog Chorus Guitar Pedal delivers variety of lush, liquid effects that can be used to add texture to your performance. Equipped with bucket-brigade circuitry, players can achieve a perfect tone with no frequency loss, unlike other pedals available.
Achieving the perfect texture is easy with the Analog chorus, as its basic interface provides control options for Level, Rate and Depth. High and Low frequency control knobs are also included which cut these frequencies for detailed tone sculpting.
Housed in a blue metal chassis, the Analog Chorus provides a durable unit that can be taken on the road. Its compact size offers a small footprint, and also saves pedalboard space. Two outputs for a wide and sweeping stereo spread are also included for a versatile performance, and a superb tone.
"Chorus can be addictive. If you’re looking to get the ’80s in a box, this is your pedal. But it’s also a great texture in contemporary settings as well as ’60s-style Leslie wash." Premier Guitar
Read the full review here.
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuitry with no frequency loss
- Add classically lush, liquid textures to your tone
- Ultimate tone control
- Control options include Low, High, Level, Rate and Depth
- Heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches
- LED indicator light is ideal for dark stages where lighting is limited
- Power requirements are a 9 volt alkaline battery or Dunlop ECB03 AC Adapter (not included)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Signal to Noise
- Level, Rate, Depth Controls @ Max CW
- Tone Controls @ Center Position
- Effect On more than 96 dBV
- Bypass more than 106 dBV
- Tone Controls (Effects On)
- LOW Variable Shelf 12dB/Octave
- CW 800 Hz
- Center 350 kHz
- CCW 70 Hz
- HIGH Variable Shelf 6dB/Octave
- CW Flat
- Center 1.2 kHz
- CCW 660 Hz
- Bypass: Buffered
- Current Draw: 13 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 Volts
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.