Radial JDX Direct Drive Amp Emulator And DI Box
Radial JDX Direct Drive Amp Emulator And DI BoxDetails
Product Ref: 71937View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Guitar Amp Simulator
The Radial JDX is a compact and unique unit that is designed simulate the sound of a guitar amplifier as well as being a direct box. Its guitar simulation functionality means you wont have to carry an amp the your performance if you have the JDX. The guitar signal is passed though a series of filters which culminates into Radial's signature JDX tone. The tone is modeled from the sound of an Shure SM57 placed in front of a Marshall 4-12 cabinet., this results in a classic, rich guitar tone that can be calibrated to bring out a range of sounds. Additionally, the JDX features tow more emulation settings including a Marshall tube head setting and a Fender Twin combo setting. The two tone amps can be edited and crafted further by the present switch to add extra sparkle.
Versatile Yet Powerful Design
As well as the guitar tone simulation functions, the JDX also features a range of design aspects that result in added versatility. The direct box output features a 180 degree polarity reverse switch that aids phase-alignment between the monitors and stage amp. Additionally the JDX features a ground lift switch which helps to eliminate any hum and buzz caused by ground loops. The amp tone signal is process through the JDX via the 1/4'' guitar level output or a balanced XLR that feeds a PA. The JDX is also highly-durable thanks to its 14-gauge steel construction that helps prevent damage to the internal components and reduces any external noise that could become apparent from external magnetic fields.
- Emulates different guitar tones
- Doubles up as a direct box
- Standard 1/4'' jack input for connecting your guitar
- Features three guitar tone settings emulating popular guitar amps
- Highly-durable 14-gauge steel construction
- Ground lift switch prevents hum and buzz from ground loops
- 180 degree reverse polarity switch for phase alignment
- Present switch adds extra sparkle to tones
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.