TC Electronic Ditto Stereo Looper
TC Electronic Ditto Stereo LooperDetails
Product Ref: 57895View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
5 Minutes Loop Time & Backing Track
Whether you're going for a multi-layered masterpiece or a dirt simple groove the Ditto Stereo provides up to 5 minutes of looping meaning time will always be on your side. Also with the ability to have a backing track right at your feet that you can layer and reset as many times as you like makes practising more fun and gigging a lot easier.
The TC Electronic Ditto Stereo also allows importing and exporting of your favourite loops and backing tracks to add a huge amount of versatility to your set. Preload your perfected loop for a gig or record a track and easily export that special loop into your favourite DAW. You can even download pre-recorded rock star loops made by music's finest directly into the looper via our cool StarJam concept.
Hi-Fidelity Audio & Stereo I/O
With an audio resolution of uncompressed 24-bit the Stereo Ditto provides sensational detail and clarity whilst the stereo inputs and outputs deliver an expansive and wide sound perfect for playing along with backing tracks and creating huge sounding loops.
Tru-Bypass & Dry-Through
The Tru-Bypass feature of the Ditto ensures when Ditto Stereo Looper is bypassed, it's really off and has zero influence on your tone, making sure you have optimum clarity and zero loss of high-end. Additionally Ditto Stereo Looper always let's your 'dry sound' pass through without ever converting it to digital, keeping your original coming through with zero latency.
- Super Intuitive Stereo Looper Pedal - Made by guitarists for guitarists
- Looping, Backing Track and StarJam
- Stereo Inputs/Outputs
- High resolution 24-Bit audio quality
- Unlimited overdubs and 5 minutes of loop time
- Import/export loops from your PC/Mac
- Compact Design
- True Bypass and Analog Dry-Through
- Runs on 9V batteries or power supply (Sold Separately)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Mono/Stereo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Mono/Stereo)
- Controls: Loop Level, Store, Delete, Backing Track, Level, True Bypass
- Power: 9V Battery or 9V DC Power Supply (Sold Separately)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.