Yamaha APX600 Electro Acoustic, Natural
Yamaha APX600 Electro Acoustic, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 107465View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Spruce & Nato Construction
The stunning APX600 Electro Acoustic is constructed from a spruce top and a nato body, creating a beautifully traditional appearance and delivering a superb tone. The spruce tonewood is a common choice for guitar tops, offering a classic crisp, versatile tone suitable for a wide range of playing styles. Its powerfully direct sound retains its clarity when strummed hard, making it the ideal choice for players at any level. The nato back and sides provide a tonality similar to mahogany, offering a beautifully dynamic soundscape with a clear top-end and a warm character. The addition of a rosewood fingerboard provides the APX Acoustic with extra layers of depth and warmth, providing a sparkling high-end with an open midrange punch.
SRT Pickup and SYSTEM65 Preamp
The Yamaha APX is fitted with their SRT piezo pickup, which is designed to use the individual elements of each string to provide an incredible performance. Its ultra clean and ultra-wide bandwidth signal offers an incredible dynamic response, delivering captivating sounds with exception tonal accuracy. This pickup is combined with the SYSTEM65 preamp, offering a 3-band EQ, mid FQ, volume control, and inbuilt tuner to provide excellent tone shaping capabilities.
The APX Series
Yamaha’s APX Series provides players with an excellent performance, dynamic tonal options, and an incredibly comfortable design. The unique APX body thin-line body shape allows the acoustic guitar to hug close to your body, while its cutaway design offers excellent reach to the higher frets. The APX soundhole helps to thicken the lower mid response with a prominent, open low end, while the specially designed non-scalloped X-type bracing allows the guitar's top-end to sing, maximising the resonance of the unique body shape for a full, natural tone.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Spruce
- Back & Sides: Nato
- Binding: Ivory & Black
- Bracing: Non-Scalloped X
- Shape: APX
- Body Length: 19.3125’’ (490mm)
- Total Length: 40.25’’ (1022mm)
- Body Width: 15.125’’ (384mm)
- Body Depth: 3.125’’ – 3.5625’’ (80-90mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Locally Sourced Tonewood
- Scale Length: 25’’ (634mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 23.625’’ (R400mm)
- Nut: Urea
- Nut Width: 1.6875’’ (43mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: SRT Piezo
- Electronics: SYSTEM65
- Controls: Volume, 3-Band EQ, Tuner, Mid FQ
- Connections: Line Out
- Tuners: Die-Cast (TM29T)
- Soundhole Inlay: ABS & Abalone
- Bridge Saddle: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS w/White Dot
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Case Included: No
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.