Yamaha THR5 Guitar Amp
Yamaha THR5 Guitar AmpDetails
Incredible tone. Outstanding effects. Unbelievable stereo playback sound. Now you can have an amp with all this and which is small enough to fit on a crowded desk or in your carry-on luggage. Needing your amp to be small and sometimes quiet doesn't mean sacrificing tone and feel any more! The THR5 offers five amp types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi and Modern for ultimate versatility.
Product Ref: 22681View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Developed by a team of guitarists in search of the ultimate tone, the THR5 delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. And thanks to THR's unique design and focus, stadium-filling volume isn't a prerequisite - everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes. With tone and feel like this, you'll appreciate the ability to keep playing all night.
VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) Effects
Most of THR's effects feature VCM effects processors. Based on the technology used in Yamaha's professional audio mixers, VCM effects give unsurpassed realism and quality. Virtual Circuitry Modeling effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
Yamaha Hi-Fi Audio Technology
THR was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
THR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
Amped Up With Features
The THR's two-way power supply lets the unit operate on AC (PSU supplied) or battery power. The THR5 is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing. THR's design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection.The tap tempo function to quickly set delay time. The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display. Virtual Tube Illumination includes a simulated orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille of the THR5.
For more information about the Yamaha THR5 guitar amp, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Amp Type: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, Compressor, Noise Gate (only available in the THR Editor)
- Chromatic Tuner: Yes
- Controller/Switch: Amp, Gain, Master, Tone, Effect, DLY, REV, Volume, Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: Input (Standard Mono Phone), Phones (Standard Stereo Phone), Aux In (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 8cm Full Range x 2
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- AC Adaptor: EADP-38EB A (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours)
- Width: 271mm
- Height: 167mm
- Depth: 120mm
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- Stereo Mini Cable Cubase AI DVD-ROM
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.