Behringer DX2000USB DJ Pro Mixer
Behringer DX2000USB DJ Pro MixerDetails
The Behringer DX2000USB DJ Mixer combines intuitive operation with professional functionality and superior audio. Featuring 7-channels and a range of I/O connectors, the DX2000USB is perfect for both live performance venues and studio sessions. The Behringer DX2000USB mixer features a built-in USB interface allow for recording and playback of your digital music and works with both PC/Mac with no setup or drivers required. Conveniently the DX2000USB features automatic reduction for music when you use the TALK OVER feature and also comes with optional rack ears allowing you to transform it into a desktop mixer.
Product Ref: 16838View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Contact-Free Infinium Crossfader
The DX2000USB features smooth channel faders and an infinium ''Contact-Free'' VCA-controlled optical crossfader, both of which provide exceptional reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. Additionally, a dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader's control characteristic and overall tension.
Old-School Feel, New-School Performance
The DX2000USB comes equipped with a 3-band kill EQ and Gain control per channel. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX SEND and RETURN loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and 1/4" line sources, also feature a Talkover button, a Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a Crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the Crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the Crossfader.
For the DJ in need of thunderous bass, the DX2000USB features a XLR subwoofer output with an adjustable Crossover Frequency dial and Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB provides a 1/4" main mono output for syncing your music's strongest pulses with a lighting system. The Main Output section offers 1/4" and XLR stereo outputs, as well as 1/4" inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The Monitor/Zone Output section gives you stereo 1/4" and XLR monitor outputs, as well as 1/4" stereo zone outputs.
Compose, Record, Mix and Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), designed for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion combines professional DAW functions such as dynamic automation, MIDI recording, unlimited track count and support for both VST and AU plug-ins.
As Behringers way of saying ''Thank You'', when you register your DX2000USB on the Behringer website, they'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording, editing and sharing your music couldn't be any easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit the website here.
- Professional, 7-channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- 45mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
- 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long-wearing 100mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
- Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~)
- Includes Rack mounting brackets
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Microphone: XLR, Electronically Balanced
- Gain: +10 to +60dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz, ±3dB
- THD: 0.08 Percent Typc. @ -30dB, 1kHz
- Line: RCA
- Gain: +10 to +40dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz, ±3dB
- THD: 0.08 Percent Typc. @ -10dB, 1kHz
- Master Out: Jack / XLR
- Monitor Out: Jack / XLR
- Zone Out: Jack / XLR
- Light Out: Jack / XLR
- Record: RCA
- Low: ±+12dB @ 50Hz
- Mid: ±+12dB @ 750Hz
- High: ±+12dB @ 10kHz
- Low Cut: 75Hz, 18dB/Oct
- Audio: Stereo Input/Output
- Connector: Type B
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.