Behringer X32 32 Channel Digital Mixer
Behringer X32 32 Channel Digital MixerDetails
Product Ref: 24214View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Intuitive & Powerful
The X32 is designed to improve and optimise your workflow, providing a powerful and natural audio solution that can be used in a range of different settings. The design of the mixing desk provides a seamless mixing experience that results in increased workflow. X32's latest firmware adds to the functionality adding new scene management features and EQ functions, featuring a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capabilities and faster FX editing. Also included is 16 new FX Plug-Ins which are modeled on famous classic audio hardware. This gives you the warmth and power of the old analog hardware revitalised in the digital era.
The 7'' day-viewable colour TFT (thin-film transistor) display provides the perfect visual monitoring solution for the mixing console. The high-contrast of this display ensures that it can be viewed during bright and sunny days where TVs, Monitors and other displays are usually washed out. The display is designed to provide you with all the information on the parameters and controls you are using at the time. The intelligent design of the display allows you to control functions such as Effects, Metering, Routing and more with just the press of a few buttons.
The X32 features 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorised servo faders for primary mix control. the motorised faders help to minimise any manual movement which can prove tiresome in larger projects and live environments. Separate fader sections for inputs and buses allow you to conveniently assign from inputs to groups/buses. The faders have the ability to store up to 100 scenes (Remembering fader positions from saved projects) with the faders jumping into action when the scene is recalled.
Expansive Output Connectivity
Designed to provide extensive output connectivity, the X32 features 16 balanced XLR outputs, six balanced Line I/O on 1/4'' TRS connectors, dual Phones outputs; Main LCR (Left, Center, Right) buses, 16 mix buses (also configurable as subgroups) with Inserts, 6-band parametric EQ and dynamics processing; plus six independent Matrix Mixes with Inserts, also with 6-band parametric EQ and dynamic processing.
Featuring eight assignable DCA groups with group level control via the dedicated 100mm motorised faders, the X32 delivers optimum control over your inputs and outputs. Also featured is a talkback section (with a built-in microphone) letting you conveniently communicate with the artist(s) as you record. The dedicated custom control section lets you map knobs and buttons to functions and controls you want, giving you endless possibilities when it comes to controlling your mixes.
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready* via AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Built-in expansion port for Firewire/USB/ADAT card* featuring standalone 16-channel recorder or other networking interfaces
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear such as KLARK TEKNIK DN780, EMT250 etc. (included)
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload and near-zero latency between in and outputs
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7" color TFT with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCD's in every channel
- 25 motorized 100 mm faders, extensive channel strip plus dedicated user-definable control section
- USB flash connector providing file storage for uncompressed recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*, AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Main Screen: 7", 800 x 480, 262k Colour TFT
- Channel LCD Screen: 128 x 64, LCD With RGB Colour Backlight
- Main Metre: 24-Segment (-57 dB To Clip)
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 120W
- Dimensions: 35.4'' x 20.8'' x 7.9'' / 900mm x 528mm x 200mm (X32 Mixer)
- Weight: 45.4lbs / 20.6kg (X32 Mixer)
- Number Of Input Processing Channels: 32 Input Channels, 8 AUX Channels, 8 FX Return Channels, 16 AUX Buses, 6 Matrices, Main LRC
- Internal Effects Engines, True Stereo/Mono: 8/16
- Internal Total Recall Scenes (Including Preamp and Fader): 100
- Signal Processing: 40-Bit Floating Point
- A/D - D/A Conversion: 24-Bit @ 44.1/48kHz, 114 dB Dynamic Range
- I/O Latency: 0.8 ms
- Network Latency (Stagebox In > Console > Stagebox Out): 1.1 ms
- XLR Inputs, Programmable Mic Preamp: 16
- Talkback Mic Input, XLR: 1 External (Plus Internal Mic)
- RCA Inputs/Outputs: 2/2
- XLR Outputs: 8
- Monitoring Outputs 1/4" TRS Balanced: 2
- AUX Inputs/Outputs, 1/4" TRS Balanced: 6/6
- Phones Outputs, 1/4" TRS: 2 (Stereo)
- Digital AES/EBU Output, XLR: 1
- AES50 Ports, SuperMac, Neutrik Ethercon: 2
- Expansion Card Slot: 32 Channel Audio Input/Output, Various Standards
- P-16 Connector, Ultranet (No Power Supplied): 1
- MIDI Inputs / Outputs: 1/1
- USB Type A, Top Panel, For Audio and Data Export / Import: 1
- USB Type B, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
- Ethernet, RJ45, Rear Panel, For Remote Control: 1
Mic Input Characteristics
- THD + Noise, 20 dB Gain, 0 dBu Out: < 0.006 Percent A-Weighted
- Input Impedance XLR, Unbalanced / Balanced: 5kΩ / 10kΩ
- Non-Clip Maximum Input Level, XLR: +23 dBu
- Phantom Power, Switchable Per Input: 48V
- Equivalent Input Noise Level, XLR (Input Shorted): -128 dBu
- CMRR, XLR, @ 20 dB Gain (Typical): > 70 dB
- CMRR, XLR, @ 40 dB Gain: > 80 dB
- Frequency Range: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB
- A/D Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- D/A Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Cross Talk Rejection @ 1kHz: 100 dB
- Output Level, XLR, Nominal/Maximum: +4 dBu / +21 dBu
- Output Impedance, XLR, Unbalanced/Balanced: 75Ω / 75Ω
- Input Impedance TRS Jack, Unbalanced/Balanced: 20kΩ / 40kΩ
- Non Clip Maximum Input Level, TRS: +16 dBu
- Nominal Output Level, TRS: +4 dBu / +16 dBu
- Output Impedance, TRS, Unbalanced/Balanced: 150Ω / 300Ω
- Phones Output Impedance / Level: 40Ω / +25 dBm (Stereo)
- Residual Noise Level, XLR and TRS: -87 dBu A-Weighted
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.