Electro-Voice ZX1 8'' Passive PA Speaker
Electro-Voice ZX1 8'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 0141View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ZX1 can be used in multiple scenarios thanks to an array of mounting options and the wedge shape. There is an integrated pole mount with removable rubber feet that have been designed to hide M8 mounting studs. With dual NL4 connectors and an ergonomic carry handle, the ZX1 is incredibly well suited for portable music applications. The passive speaker may also be used as a monitor wedge to add stability to vocal frequencies. The asymmetrical design provides a 45° monitor angle when placed on its side and the adjustable 90° x 50° horn lets you set your pattern to suit the scenario.
- Smooth, wide frequency response
- Ideal for mains, fills, or monitors
- Velocity-compensated port for exceptional low frequency
- Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
- 1.25'' DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable 90° x 50° horn for flexible coverage
- Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
- High sensitivity, 123 dB maximum SPL
- 200-watt continuous with 800-watt peak power handling
- High-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape
- Integrated pole mount adapter & pocket handle
- 4 x metric mounting inserts
- Speaker Type: Full-Range, Mid-High, Two-Way, Wedges
- Colour: Black
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 48Hz - 20kHz
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 40Hz
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Max SPL: 123 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90° Rotatable
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 50° Rotatable
- Rotatable Horn: Yes
- System Power Handling: 200W Continuous / 800W Peak
- LF Transducer: 8'' EV8L
- HF Transducer: 1.25'' DH2005
- Crossover Frequency: 1700Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 6Ω
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Flying: No
- Outdoor: No
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanised Steel
- Weight: 8.4
- Height: 457 mm
- Width: 282 mm
- Depth: 264 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.