JBL JRX212 12'' Passive PA Speaker
JBL JRX212 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 40085View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The JBL JRX212 passive loudspeaker is equipped with a 12'' low frequency woofer with a 2.5'' edgewound ribbon voice coil and a 1'' polymer diaphragm compression driver. The 12'' woofer delivers punchy and defined, room-filling bass responses while the 1'' tweeter accurately reproduces high frequencies with crystal-clear clarity. The JRX212 PA speaker also incorporate an advanced cross-over at 2.1kHz that ensures maximum dynamic headroom and tailors the overall frequency response for superior audio coherence.
Rugged and Reliable
The JRX212 speaker features a durable 19mm medium density fibre board enclosure that is made using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastening. This design ensures that the JBL JRX212 delivers improved low frequency responses and is capable of withstanding knocks and bangs. Additionally, the 18-gauge steel grille further protects the drivers and components from damage. The SonicGuard™ technology prevents the high frequency compression driver from excess power and critical damage, without interrupting the performance.
- 12'' low frequency driver with a 2.5'' (64mm) edgewound ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 1'' polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers ''coherent summation'' in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- Rugged and acoustically superior enclosure made from 19'' MDF using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10for more uniform audience coverage
- Power Rating: 250W RMS / 1000W Peak
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz, -10dB (80Hz - 18kHz, ±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8 12'' Driver
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 1" Compression Driver
- HF Waveguide: Progressive Transition™
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x Neutrik NL-4 SpeakON
- 1 x 1/4'' TS Jack, Parallel I/O
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure Level: 128dB SPL Maximum
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Grille: 18-Gauge, Powder-Coated Steel
- Pole Mount Socket: 36mm, Dual-Angle
- Dimensions: 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm / 23'' x 15.7'' x 12.8'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 19.5kg / 43lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.