View Full Description
Unrivalled sonic performance
With the PRX ONE, every seat is the best seat in the house! Expertly designed, 12 custom-designed tweeters work together in perfect harmony with the custom woofer to fill every inch of your room or venue (including the great outdoors) to ensure every member of the audience can hear every detail loud and clear. Powered by innovative JBL A.I.M (array inumbration mechanics) technology, the array speakers are geometrically optimised to spread sound accurately across a wide 130-degree space with unrivalled sound fidelity. Constructed using copper-capped pole pieces, the high-frequency tweeters offer a smooth and reliable performance down to around 500hz, allowing the woofer to deliver accurate bass and mid-bass sounds through the crossover at 260Hz.
Nothing is too much to handle for the PRX One Column PA system thanks to the ultra-efficient design of the Class-D amplifier. Crank the volume to cut above any environmental noise during outdoor performances or to rise above the acoustic sound of your band's instruments with ease thanks to the tremendous headroom level and 130dB maximum SPL. The 2,000-watt peak level of the PRX One Class-D amplifier delivers a clean and stable power throughout a full range of volume sweeps, ensuring reliable performance free from unwanted distortion under any circumstances. The fully bridged amplifier also delivers clean and consistent headroom for your microphone preamps to ensure crystal clear audio quality even under heavy gain staging.
Onboard studio-grade effects and more
A truly all-in-one solution for the performing musician, the PRX One Colum PA system eliminates the need for any additional effects pedals, outboard effects or processors. A suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon effects let you precisely dial in your sound with reverb, delay, chorus, compression, limiting, gating and more. This is perfect for on-the-go singer-songwriters looking to carry a portable studio with them everywhere they go, allowing you to deliver studio-quality tones wherever you go.
You've got the sound dialled in, now to make sure every audience you play in front of can share the same experience. Incoming eight user presets to save and recall your settings in an instant! Deliver consistent sounds across every venue or space you play or speak in to make sure you get the best sound from your sound source every time.
Not only that but the PRX One's dual-mode mixer is optimized for lightning-fast navigation. Use it in "Strip" mode to gain access to hardware controls such as gain, Eq and effects send per channel or in "Mix" mode to use as a seven-channel mixer, all can be monitored using the ultra-high resolution full-colour LCD screen.
To ensure that you can connect your PRX One Column PA System to any sound source, you are provided with a host of connectivity options to face any challenge. Need to use a high-quality condenser microphone for a vocal speech during a conference? No problem, simply use the microphone inputs and integrated +48V phantom power. Connecting an electric guitar direct for a crisp and clean sound? Easy! Plug directly into the Hi-Z inputs and get playing quickly and easily. Not only that, but you are given four XLR combo jacks for a range of instruments or microphones for your event or performance, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity to stream and playback pre-recorded tracks all while charging up your USB devices via the two USB 2.0 ports.
Room for more?
Download the purpose-designed JBL Connect application and instantly unlock access to every feature from mixing, DSP, Bluetooth, presets and more all at your fingertips. Not only that, but with versatile connectivity options on the PRX One Column PA system, you can chain up to 10 units together and have control over each one of them through the versatile app!
- 12 custom-designed 2.5 inch array tweeters delivers consistent and even frequency response that fills the room
- Tweeters are constructed from copper-capped pole pieces that minimises distortion to provide a smooth and balanced sound
- Geomettrically optimised array design through JBL A.I.M (array inumbration mechanics) technology allows for front to back coverage!
- Large stereo spread covering 130 degrees horizontal and 30 degrees vertical
- Expertly designed crossover management and HF/LF coupling allows for a natural and smooth low end for a balanced response across the entire frequency spectrum
- Custom-designed 12 inch bass woofer produces extended low-end response down 35Hz
- Meticulously designed Class-D amplifier delivers clean and effective amplification up to 2,000 watt peak and 1,000 RMS.
- Extremely high headroom and near-zero THD
- Four low-noise microphone preamps deliver accurate and transparent sound fidelity
- Extremely high SPL tolerance of 130dB maximum
- Integrated seven channel digital mixer with full DSP control
- Dual-operating mixer mode to give you full control over faders and individual channels
- Studio-quality Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb, chorus, echo and sub synth
- Triple tier DSP control offers intuitive control depending on user experience and knowledge
- dbx DriveRack technology features automatic feedback suppression, eight-band master EQ, limiter plus dynamics control over gates, compressors per channel
- Easy to use one-touch ducking ensures your voice is always heard above any playback tracks
- High-resolution LCD colour display gives you easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- Eight user presets for quick recall of settings
- Host of connectivity options
- Two USB 2.0 ports to charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (Additional JBL adapter needed)
- +48V Phantom power on two microphone inputs
- Control up to 10 units using JBL Pro Connect App with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Rugged and durable construction, perfect for the rigours of the road
- Comfortable grip for easy transport
- Includes nylon carry bag for the array speakers
- Woofer Size: 12"
- Tweeter Size: 2.5"
- Tweeter Count: 12
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Freq Range: -10dB 35-20kHz / -3dB 40-20kHz
- Horizontal Dispersion: 130 degrees
- Vertical Dispersion: 30 degrees
- Power Rating: 2000W Peak / 1000W RMS
- AC Power Input: 300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
- Input Impedence:
- 4Kohm balanced Combo
- 2Mohm balanced Hi-Z Jack
- 10Kohm 3.5mm single ended 2 channel
- Crossover Frequency: 260Hz
- Inputs and outputs:
- Four x XLR/1/4” Combo Jacks
- Two x 1/4"" Hi-Z
- One x 1/8""/BT Summed"
- One x XLR Pass Through
- Weight: 25.7kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2042mm x 375mm x 446mm
- Product code: PRX ONE/230