QSC TouchMix 8 Compact Digital Mixer
QSC TouchMix 8 Compact Digital MixerDetails
The QSC Audio TouchMix-8 Compact Digital Mixer offers musicians with the capability of a large format console in a highly portable, fully integrated, affordable and easy to use product. The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design, not only resetting the bar for performance and value, but also redefining the user experience both for professionals and novices alike.
Product Ref: 43359View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Version 3.0 Software
The latest version of software, Version 3.0, is now available for the TouchMix 8 digital mixer. The latest version of QSC's software expands on the already versatile functionality of the TouchMix 8 while remaining intuitive and user-friendly. Version 3.0 includes twenty significant enhancements and an extensive range of all-new features. Many of these enhancements were previously available exclusively on the flagship TouchMix 30 Pro, including Anti-Feedback and Room-Tuning Wizards, Real-Time Analyzer, Copy-and-Paste, Input Delay, Output PEQ, 15dB digital gain and much more. All-new features include Channel Safe, Tap Tempo, Tablet Follows Mixer, additional User Buttons (on connected tablet) and loudspeaker tuning (including presets for QSC latest K.2 series).
TouchMix DAW Utility V2.0
The latest version of TouchMix DAW Utility is a free software application for Windows and Apple Mac computers that enables two-way migration of digital audio wave files between TouchMix consoles and DAW software. Simply download the software TouchMix DAW Utility and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
TouchMix to DAW:
The first mode, TouchMix to DAW, allows you to copy tracks recorded on a TouchMix mixer and place them into a single folder. Once the tracks are in a single directory, you can quickly and easily import them into most DAW software applications. It also provides you with the ability to convert the files to a lower bit-depth to accommodate DAW software that doesn't accept 32-bit floating point wave files. Additionally, TouchMix to DAW offers the option of importing TouchMix stereo channels as stereo or individual mono waves.
DAW to TouchMix:
The second mode, DAW to TouchMix, lets you assign wave files to TouchMix channels and copy them with the proper directory structure and header files to be played as a TouchMix Session. In order for recorded tracks to be played on any TouchMix mixer they must be in the 32-bit floating point format, be stored in the correct file structure and have the right XML header file. The TouchMix DAW Utility software converts and saves your DAW tracks in the proper structure. Simply locate the DAW files you want to play and select the TouchMix channels you want the tracks to play on.
Big Mixer Features and Specifications
TouchMix Series "no asterisk" specifications include 4-band, fully parametric EQ with both variable hi-and lo-pass filters, as well as comprehensive dynamics processing on each input channel. Four mix busses feed four internal, professional, digital effects processors. Comprehensive dynamics, graphic EQ, hi- pass, lo-pass and notch filters and delay are available on both the main and aux outputs and there are 8 DCA groups with mutes as well as 8 mute groups. With four auxiliary output channels, TouchMix also has ample stage monitor mixing capability. Both models have the ability to drive multiple, wired stereo in-ear monitors directly.
Fast, Professional Results
TouchMix features a comprehensive library of Channel Presets, created specifically for the unique requirements of live sound reinforcement. Designed by veteran live sound engineers utilizing all types of instruments, popular microphones and pickups as well as multiple types of speakers systems, these presets help the user achieve great results quickly. The mixer's onboard Effects Wizard guides the user through the selection and assignment of appropriate effects while the Gain Wizard continuously monitors and displays input clipping. TouchMix also comes with a comprehensive library of complete Mixer Scenes, and all user parameters of any mix can be saved, both internally and via USB drive.
Compact and Complete
The TouchMix Series models are completely self-contained and require no external PC or video display. The graphic, color touch-screen provides access to all mix parameters along with a physical rotary encoder and hardware buttons. The available Remote Control App for iOS devices controls all mixer parameters and the included USB Wi-Fi adapter creates the network connection between the mixer and the hand-held device. No external network hardware is required. The mixer is also capable of direct recording to an external USB hard drive in 32-bit broadcast wave format. Tracks can be played back on the mixer or imported into most DAW software for over-dubs and post-production. TouchMix Models also come complete with their own padded carrying case, for transport and protection.
- 12 full-function inputs - 8 mic/line and 2 stereo line
- 4-band full parametric EQ variable HPF and LPF filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects and a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Colour, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA converters
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist with channel setup, gain adjustment, effects selection and much more
- 4 mono monitor mix outputs
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device
- Drives wired in-ear monitors directly
- Direct to HDD recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Capable of recording all input channels and a user-selected stereo output pair
- Security lockout modes
- Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App
- Wi-Fi interface included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.