Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with XLR to Jack Cable
Shure PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with XLR to Jack CableDetails
Product Ref: 56656View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Excellent Lead & Backup Vocal Performance
A tailored microphone cartridge within the PGA58 ensures natural clarity within the frequency range for outstanding vocal results in both lead and backup performances. The cardioid polar pattern ensures the microphone picks up sound from the main source whilst rejecting any unwanted noise such as surrounding stage instruments and singers. With a discrete on/off switch on the handheld microphone, you are given complete control over your performance on stage and the updated industrial design provides a black metallic finish and grille for durability and an unobtrusive presence.
Included In The Box
- 1 x PGA58 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- 1 x Stand Adapter
- 1 x Zipper Pouch
- 1 x XLR-Jack Cable
- Tailored microphone cartridge design
- Cardioid polar pick-up pattern
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille
- Includes 15ft XLR-Jack cable, stand adapter, and zipper pouch
- Noiseless On/Off Switch
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz-16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Polarity: Postive Pressure On Diaphragm Produces Positive Voltage On Pin 2 With Respect To Pin 3
- Switch: On/Off
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connector: Three-Pin Professional Audio (XLR)
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Phantom Power Required: No
- Operating Tempature: -20 to 165 °F (-29 to 74 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95
- Weight: 294 g
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.