SubZero SZPA-410 175W 10" PA System with Stands
SubZero SZPA-410 175W 10" PA System with StandsDetails
A fantastic 175W PA System with Mixer, Speakers, Cables and Stands. This great package features a four channel powered mixer with Jack and XLR inputs, two 10" speaker cabinets and cables to connect the system together. With a Reverb effect and two band EQ on each channel, as well as a built-in MP3 player with Bluetooth, this system represents great sound, and great value for money.
Product Ref: 85507View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With the capability to connect up to four microphones or instruments, as well as a CD/MP3 player, the SubZero 120W PA system offers an excellent all in one live sound solution at an affordable price. With two 10" drivers in carpeted wooden speaker cabinets and a matching powered mixer, this package will be sure to withstand the inevitable knocks on the road.
All four channels on the mixer have a balanced XLR input for microphones, and unbalanced 1/4" Jack line inputs, making it flexible for both instruments and vocals. Each channel also has a two band EQ and a reverb effect, allowing for great sound in all kinds of live environments, including spoken word and presentations.
The built-in MP3 player allows you to play music straight from a USB stick or SD card as a separate channel. You can even stream music from your mobile or tablet using Bluetooth. It can be used alongside the other inputs, making it ideal for parties or other events.
Features & Specifications
- Channels: 4
- Peak Output: 175 Watts (87.5 Watts x 2)
- Rated Output: 120 Watts (60 Watts x 2)
- Microphones: 4 XLR/Jack Microphone
- CD/TAPE: RCA Phono on rear panel with level control on the front
- Effects: Digital Echo Effect
- Effects Control: Effects level control on each channel, Master Effect control
- EQ: 2 band (Bass & Treble) controls on each channel
- MP3 Player: Built-in USB and SD card reader with Bluetooth and track control functions
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- Weight: 6kg
- Dimensions: 130mm x 475mm x 263mm
- Power: 60 Watts RMS
- Speaker: Full-Range 10" Woofer
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Cabinets: Wood with black vinyl finish
- Mount: Integral 35mm pole mount
- Dimensions: (per speaker) 380mm x 495mm x 260mm
- Weight: 11kg each
- Cables: 2 x 6m speaker cables included
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.