ART CleanBox Pro
ART CleanBox ProDetails
The CLEANBoxPro provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
Product Ref: 17336View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
The other section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of line-level balanced input signals into two channels of consumer unbalanced output signals. It has two XLR female input jacks. The unbalanced output feeds two RCA jacks and a stereo mini-phone jack connected in parallel.
Each section has stereo level controls to optimize signal levels. An LED indicator lights when power is applied.
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < .01 @ 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 40 dB
- Power: 7.5-12 V AC/DC, < 150 mA
- Input Impedance: - Balanced: 20k Ohms - Unbalanced: - 100k Ohms
- Output Impedance: - Balanced: 100 Ohms - Unbalanced: 300 Ohms
- Maximum Gain: - Balanced to Unbalanced: -6 dB - Unbalanced to Balanced: +21 dB
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: - Balanced: +21 dBu - Unbalanced: +15 dBu
- Depth: 1.85" / 47mm
- Width: 4.6" / 117mm
- Height: 4.3" / 109mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.