Alesis Elevate 4 Studio Monitors, Pair
Alesis Elevate 4 Studio Monitors, PairDetails
Product Ref: 68029View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Exceptional Audio Accuracy
The Alesis Elevate 4 speakers feature powerful, four-inch woofers, paired with crisp, one-inch silk dome tweeters to deliver a bright, balanced sound. The custom wood cabinets help to produce deep lows and clear highs, which accompany the detailed stereo image which these speakers display. The Alesis Elevate 4 speakers also include a custom-designed internal amplifier designed to work in conjunction with the Elevate 4's drivers for exceptional depth and impact. The resulting audio is crisp and highly accurate, with an extended frequency range that captures every subtlety from your source audio. The bi-amplified design features 50W of total power, ideal for a range of applications from video-editing and home recording, to gaming and multimedia. The elliptical tweeter waveguide is designed to optimise dispersion and stereo imaging for increased accuracy.
Front Panel Control
The Alesis Elevate 4 Studio Monitors feature in built volume control, in the form of a simple volume knob found on the front panel of the units. A convenient bass-boost switch can also be used to enhance the depth of your audio, adding an extra punch in the low end. If you need even more power and low-end extension, the Elevate 4 features a subwoofer output is compatible with virtually any powered subwoofer.
Featuring a pair of rugged RCA jacks and a pair of ¼ inch TRS jacks, the Elevate 4 speakers allow you to connect as you see fit. A 1/8-inch stereo headphones connection gives you the ability to switch to headphones easily at anytime for added versatility when it comes to mixing.
- Elevate 4 Speakers (Stereo Pair)
- RCA-to-1/8" (3.5mm) Audio Cable
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Interconnection Cable
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- Separate high- and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 4" low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- 25W per channel output power; 50W total
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.