Aston Halo Reflection Filter
Aston Halo Reflection FilterDetails
Product Ref: 68653View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed For Enhanced Performance
The unique design of the Aston Halo Reflection Filter improves room isolation and minimises any background noise, in turn improving audio fidelity and performance. The design and construction of the Halo Reflection Filter makes it home studio friendly, requiring less space than other reflection filters, giving the user a more ‘organic-feeling’ when it comes to performing. The unique, patented design is textured with a wave-formed surface which helps to diffuse direct sound and improve vocal performance. Not only with the filter help to improve vocal performances, the Halo Reflection Filter can also help to diffuse unwanted sounds when recording instruments such as acoustic guitars.
Patented, High-Tech Construction
The Aston Halo Reflection Filter features a patened PET felt construction, designed to be the most light and efficient felts on the planet, ideal for refracting unwanted sounds. The acoustic PET felt makes up most of the sound absorption field, filtering both and top and the bottom (not just horizontally). The PET felt is also comprised of 70 recycle PET plastic bottle material, making the filter efficient as it is environmentally friendly. The large surface and depth of the filter means it will capture every nuance of the vocal performance while minimises any background noise and nasty frequencies. It also easy to set up and install thanks to its lightweight proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware.
"Paul White “highly-recommended” the Halo in his Sound-On-Sound review and I agree." Gearslutz
Read the full review here.
"…I think the Halo sets a new bar for personal vocal booths." Sound On Sound
Read the full review here.
- Radically Improved Isolation
- 360° Filtering (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Large Surface Area Coverage (Approx 40 Larger than Other Reflection Filters)
- Improved Linear Absorption
- Proprietary ‘Easy Mount’ Hardware
- Lightweight and Robust
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.