Behringer ADA8200 Ultragain Pro Digital
Behringer ADA8200 Ultragain Pro DigitalDetails
Product Ref: 52489View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
ADAT Digital Connectivity
Featuring innovative Cirrus Logic 24-bit A/D – D/A converters the ADA2800 can be used to achieve incredible audio/digital conversion with a detailed and pristine tone. The ADAT inputs and outputs can operated simultaneously or independently with a word clock and operate at either 44.1 or 48 kHz conversion rates both with full 24-bit resolution.
Legendary MIDAS Preamps
Loaded with 8 premium MIDAS designed microphone preamps the ADA8200 provides dynamic and crystal clear audio reproduction perfect for commercial quality recordings. Since its founding in the 1970s MIDAS has become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of audio mixing consoles and equipment due to their no compromise philosophy and meticulous design process.
- Professional microphone preamp and A/D converter
- 8 x MIDAS designed microphone preamps
- Reference class cirrus logic 24-Bit converters for excellent A/D – D/A conversion
- Premium XLR and 1/4" TRS connectivity
- +48 Switchable phantom power on all channels
- Can be used as a master clock, sync'd to ADAT or word
- High fidelity 44.1 / 48 kHz sample rate
- 1U Rackmountable Design
- Channels: 8
- A to D: Yes
- D to A: Yes
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Analog Inputs: 8 x XLR, 8 x TRS
- Analog Outputs: 8 x XLR
- Digital Inputs: 1 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs: 1 x ADAT
- Clock Inputs: 1 x Word Clock
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.75”
- Depth: 8.5”
- Width: 19”
- Weight: 2.08 Kg
- Design: MIDAS Designed Microphone Preamp
- Type: XLR
- Gain Range: +15 to + 60dB
- Input Level (Max): +6 dBu @ +10 dB Gain
- Impedance (Balanced): 2.7 k Ohms
- Phantom Power: +48 V Switchable
- Type: 1/4" TRS
- Impedance: 20 k Ohms (Balanced), 10 k Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Gain Range: -5 to +40 dB
- Input Level (Max): +16 dBu @ 0 dB FS
- Type: XLR
- Impedance: 1 k Ohms (Balanced), 500 Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Output Level (Max): +16 dBu @ 0 dB FS
- Type: TOSLINK Optical Connector
- Format: ADAT, 8 Channels, 24-Bit @ 44.1 / 48 kHz
- Synchronization Source: Internal 44.1 / 48 kHz, ADAT Input, Word Clock Input
Word Clock Input
- Type: BNC Connector
- Input Level: 2 to 6 V (Peak-to-Peak)
- Frequency Range: 44.1 to 48 kHz
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 24 kHz @ 48 kHz Sample Rate
- THD: 0.008
- Crosstalk: -87 dB
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.