Behringer Media 40USB Bi-Amped Digital Monitor Speakers
Behringer Media 40USB Bi-Amped Digital Monitor SpeakersDetails
The Behringer Media 40USB Monitors feature a bi-amplified design that combines class-D amplification with 4'' woofers and 0.75'' tweeters. The 40USB active monitors deliver crystal-clear audio reproduction with a linear frequency response, crystal-clear highs and distortion-free bass responses. The 1/4'' TRS and RCA input connectors are suitable for a range of audio sources while the USB connector allows you to connect the Behringer 40USB monitors directly to your computer.
Product Ref: 43689View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Offering 150 watts peak power output through separately-powered transducers, the Behringer 40USB monitors deliver high-resolution audio reproduction with optimal efficiency and an ultra-linear frequency response. Additionally, this design is combined with an active crossover which ensures exceptional signal integrity and reliable performance.
The Behringer 40USB monitors feature an amber glow for the volume control which shows you the exact output level and provides an easy go-to knob for adjusting speaker or headphone volume level. Additionally the internal speakers have an auto-mute function built-in and mute when you connect your headphones to the convenient front jack so you don't need to worry about adjusting speaker volume when you want to listen in private.
- 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amplification mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate sound resolution
- 40 Watt of digital power amplification
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- USB input to directly connect digital audio sources
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring TRS and RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Illuminated Volume control for both Line inputs 1/8" headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Configuration: Bi-Amplified
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Maximum Output Power: 150W
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4'' Woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 0.75'' Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 97db @ 1m
- Overload Protection: Dual-Controlled Limiter
- Crossover Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 2.9kHz
- Audio Inputs:
- 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Unbalanced
- 2 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Aux Input: 1/8'' TRS, Stereo
- Maximum Input Level: +21dBu
- USB: USB 2.0, Type B (For Computer Connection)
- Volume Control: -∞dB to 10dB
- Enclosure Material: Plastic Composite
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 224mm x 196mm x 157mm / 8.8'' x 7.7'' x 6'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.