Behringer 50USB Reference Studio Monitors
Behringer 50USB Reference Studio MonitorsDetails
The Behringer 50USB Reference Studio Monitors are the ideal monitor suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations. The 50USB monitors features a bi-aimplified design to deliver an accurate, high-resolution sound. The 50USB speakers also features advanced waveguide technology providing you with a larger 'sweet spot' and also adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic environments. So wherever you are in the room, the 50USB monitors will provide you with a clear accurate sound.
Product Ref: 43690View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The bi-amplified design of the Behringer 50USB monitors ensures a high-resolution sound. Unlike other monitors that feature a passive design, which inaccurately separates the frequency spectrum, the Behringer 50USB monitors feature a separate amplifier that drives each woofer and tweeter to provide the user with absolute signal integrity. Behringer have taken the utmost care to match the system's amplifiers and crossover points specifically to the tweeter and woofer to provide optimal efficiency and pristine clarity.
Great Sound Wherever You Are
The 50USB Reference Studio Monitors deliver an extremely large sweet spot providing you with room-filling sound wherever you are. This is all down to the Behringer 50USB's advanced waveguide technology that provides ultimate sound dispersion. Additionally the monitors feature volume control and tweeter sensitivity enabling them to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions. This makes them ideal for setting up in your studio or house and means there is less need to move around the room to find a sweet spot to listen.
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for superior audio reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofers with deformation-resistant cone for ultimate bass response
- Advanced waveguide technology provides ultimate sound dispersion and extremely large "sweet spot"
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Configuration: Bi-Amplified
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Low-Frequency Driver: 5'' Woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 0.75'' Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 100dB @ 1m
- Overload Protection: Dual-Controlled Limiter
- Crossover Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Audio Inputs:
- 2 x XLR, Balanced
- 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- USB: USB 2.0, Type B
- Input Trim: ±6dB, Adjustable
- High Frequency Control: +2dB/0dB/-2dB/-4dB @ 12kHz, Switchable
- Enclosure Material: Plastic Composite
- Power Supply: Switch Mode Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 254mm x 204mm x 178mm / 10'' x 8'' x 7'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.5kg / 14.3lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.