Red Sub i7 64bit Audio Desktop Computer
Red Sub i7 64bit Audio Desktop ComputerDetails
This Core i7 (Quad-Core) Red Submarine Audio PC combines powerful, reliable and virtually silent performance with an elegant and stylish aesthetic. Using our many years of experience providing PC audio workstations in combination with the latest technology, this Intel Core i7 system is designed to be the perfect partner in creating professional audio productions.
Product Ref: 21678View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Intel® integrated graphics also supports the use of two TFT monitors (1 HDMI & 1 DVI-D), which is ideal for those running multiple audio editing applications.
All our systems have been proofed for component compatibility to ensure maximum reliabilty to the end-user. We also offer a full testing and configuration service as an optional accessory; this includes the installation and configuration of any software/hardware you purchase with your Red Sub PC, along-side a general testing of the system before shipment.
If you want to listen to your creations through studio quality speakers, we recommend the excellent KRK Rokit RP5 G2 Active Monitors - compact in size, but offering the clarity and response of much higher-priced models.
Why not add a MIDI controller keyboard such as the Akai MPK49 and explore the world of electronic music production? The MPK49 features 8 Sliders, 8 Knobs and 12 MPC-style pads which come with preset mapping for Cubase, Ableton and Reason among others.Specification:
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 30 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.