Yamaha HS7 Active Studio Monitor
Yamaha HS7 Active Studio MonitorDetails
The Yamaha HS7 active nearfield studio monitor has a 6.5" cone woofer and a highly-efficient 1" dome tweeter for an extended high frequency range up to 30kHz. It is designed to ensure that the sound is true to the original, with a high resolution and flat response, to achieve the best possible mix.
Product Ref: 34743View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The HS7 features newly developed transducers with an advanced magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response for seamless, natural sonic transitions. The dome tweeter utilises a thick wave guide to minimise vibration and deliver smooth, distortion-free high end while the ultra-responsive woofer produces low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end.
The monitor has been designed to eliminate unwanted noise, with a dense, resilient MDF enclosure with three-way mitred-joint corners to remove resonance, and a speaker port design that reduces audible noise up to 6dB, allowing the monitor to meet the demands of professional production environments.
The HS7 has two response controls to allow it to adapt to the surface acoustics of rooms of varying shape and size. Room Control attenuates the exaggerated low-end that comes from placing speakers next to walls, and High Trim allows for more flexible control of high frequency response.
- System Type: 2-Way Bi-Amp Powered Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 43Hz - 30kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Transducers: LF 6.5" Cone, HF 1" Dome
- Output Power: 95W (60W LF + 35W HF)
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: -10dBu / 10k Ohms
- Input Connectors (Parallel): XLR3-31 type (Balanced), PHONE (Balanced)
- LEVEL Control (+4dB / Centre Click)
- HIGH TRIM Switch (+/-2dB at HF)
- ROOM CONTROL Switch (0/-2/-4dB under 500Hz)
- Power Indicator: White LED
- Power Consumption: 55W
- Enclosure: Bass-Reflex Type, MDF
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.