BAM 2002XL Hightech Shaped Violin Case, Azure Blue
BAM 2002XL Hightech Shaped Violin Case, Azure BlueDetails
The Bam 2002XLB Hightech Shaped violin case is designed to provide optimum protection with the minimum amount of weight. Fitted with high resilience foam cushions, The violin remains suspended within the case making it highly protected against drops and knocks. This case has space for 2 Bows and comes with a removable accessory pouch.
Product Ref: 66662View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bam Hightech Technique
Through Bam's own innovative design, the outer shell of all the hightech range is a triple-ply structure made of 2 forms of abs resin, with a middle layer made from Airex Foam. This is then sealed using the Bam seal consisting of a PVC Male/Female seal which is then shaped under heat, providing rigidity and security to the case. This ensures the instrument has protection not only from knocks and drops, but also from temperature and humidity.
Everything You Need
The Bam Hightech Shaped Violin Case comes with 2 bow holders, removable accessory pouch, and back straps with security hooks which have been modeled and designed by mountaineering equipment manufacturers. The Hightech slim case also comes with two combination latches, to ensure that only the player themselves can access the instrument inside.
- Weight: 1.6KG
- Total Length: 62cm
- Body Length: 38cm
- Upper Bout: 17cm
- Lower Bout: 22cm
- Removable Inside Accessories Pouch
- 2 Bow Holders
- 2 Neoprene Backpack Straps with Security Screw Hooks
- Strap for Securing Shoulder Rest in Place
- Comfortable Bi-material Side Handle
- 2 Soft Touch Latches With Key.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.