Bach 1.5C Trumpet Mouthpiece, Silver
Bach 1.5C Trumpet Mouthpiece, SilverDetails
The Bach Standard 1 1/2C Trumpet Mouthpiece is a rich and vibrant-sounding mouthpiece for the orchestral trumpet player. The larger cup diameter aids the performer by producing a powerful and focused sound, perfect for cutting through large orchestras while maintaining a warm and expressive tone.
Product Ref: 63050View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Medium Cup Depth and Medium-Large Cup Diameter
The Bach 1 1/2C Trumpet Mouthpiece features a medium cup depth, making it suitable for all genres of playing in all registers of the instrument. It has a great rounded depth, particularly suited to all players as a first mouthpiece purchase. It is always recommended that a player should look to get the widest cup diameter that they feel they can get away with. This in the long term produces a better embouchure development and aids better intonation. The large cup size of this mouthpiece gives a compact tone which is suitable for powerful trumpet playing - a great orchestral trumpet mouthpiece.
Medium-Wide Rim Shape
The 1 1/4C Mouthpiece has a medium-wide rim size, which is applicable to next to all brass players. This allows the lips to move correctly on high and low notes without it being too small thus cutting the lips, or too wide that it restricts high notes.
All Bach Standard Mouthpieces come with a Medium Sized Throat. This provides an even response and reliable intonation across all registers of the instrument, along with sufficient endurance for strenuous all-round playing.
For more information on the designs and a catalogue of Vincent Bach Brass Instrument Mouthpieces, please see the PDF below.
- Depth of Cup: Medium
- Diameter of Cup: 17.00 mm
- Rim Shape: Medium-wide, not too sharp
- Throat Size: Medium (3.66 mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.