Fishman Concert Series V-300 Violin Pickup
Fishman Concert Series V-300 Violin PickupDetails
Used by many professionals, the V-300 Concert Series violin pickup offers the highest level of performance, tone and accuracy for violin sound reproduction. Coming pre-installed in a quality Despiau bridge, this pickup provides a natural tone and is simple to fit.
Product Ref: 31500View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This violin pickup provides the ultimate in performance and precision and perfectly balances tone from string to string giving a natural and clear response. It is designed to reveal the true character of high quality violins and will sound pure and consistent with each and every use. The V-300 is also optimised for use with Fishman Aura Imaging products which can provide a higher level of sound quality and sonic versatility for professional live performances.
To read more about the Fishman V-300 Violin Pickup and its installation please download the PDF below.
- Accurate reproduction of your instruments unique acoustic sound
- Piezo-ceramic pickup skillfully crafted into a high-quality Despiau bridge
- Consistent sound for every performance
- Includes 1/4 Carpenter output jack
- An impedance matching preamp is recommended, but not required
- Professional installation required
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.