Yamaha YAS82ZB Custom Z Professional Saxophone, Black
Yamaha YAS82ZB Custom Z Professional Saxophone, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 35099View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The evolution of the Yamaha Custom Z continues
With a powerful sound and the mechanisms to allow fast passages to be played without difficulty, the Z is crafted so it meets your highest expectations. The new model has been re-examined from the neck to the bell and are now equipped with a one-piece bell for increased resonance and the highly regarded V1 neck for the optimal combination of response and control.
The Z plays evenly in all ranges and gives you a huge dynamic range for as much - or as little - sound as you want. The Custom G1 neck helps produce a quick and agile response, whilst key action and placement feel just right. You can create whatever style of tone you're after, from vintage to contemporary, and there's no need to sacrifice comfort for sound.
The highly regarded wide bore taper of the V1 neck provides a free-blowing feel and the greatest possible flexibility.
Improved Keys and MechanismsAn adjustable Front F mechanism on the Yamaha YAS82Z Custom Z gives the player the freedom to find the optimal level of resistance in the altissimo range. An improved mechanism from low B-C# connection ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument. The metal resonators offer an outstanding response and deliver a wider dynamic range. The entire range of the instrument has a clearer pronunciation, providing effortless playability all around.
Moulded Hard CaseThe Yamaha YAS82Z Custom Z Alto Saxophone also comes with a lightweight Yamaha ASC-820 moulded hard case as standard, making transport of the saxophone incredibly easy with the included shoulder strap.
- Auxiliary Keys: High F#, Front F
- Key buttons material: Mother of Pearl
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable
- Body Finish: Black Lacquer Finish
- Keys Finish: Gold Lacquer Finish
- Key: Eb
- Mouthpiece: AS4CM
- Case: ASC-820 Lightweight Moulded Case
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.