View Full Description
ABS Resin Body and Boehm System
The Yamaha YCL255S Clarinet is ideal for beginners. An ABS resin body makes this instrument extremely durable and means it won't split and crack like some conventional wooden instruments. Although made from a resin material, the sound is still incredibly authentic and mellow. The clarinet is also more lightweight than traditional wooden alternatives, making it great for younger students. The Yamaha instrument uses the Boehm system which is the most common and practised system for clarinets.
New Barrel Design and Adjustable Thumb Rest
The barrel on this student model clarinet has been redesigned to 65mm to bring it in line with the top end Yamaha instruments. The barrel produces a concentrated and focused tone with more resistance than on previous models. As a result, it is easier for students to create a more musical tone. The adjustable thumb rest also accommodates different sized hands and helps develop proper technique.
This Yamaha Student Bb Clarinet Pack comes with a range of accessories, ideal for a student or beginner looking to start playing the instrument. As standard the clarinet comes with a mouthpiece, ligature, reed and case. The pack also includes a Gear4music Clarinet stand, music stand, maintenance care kit, student book, mouthpiece cushions and Korg slimpitch chromatic tuner + contact microphone, grey.
- Body: Matte ABS resin
- Keys: Silver-plated nickel silver
- System: Boehm
- Keys: 17 Keys, 6 Rings
- Barrel length: 65mm
- Thumb-rest: Adjustable
- ToneHoles: Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
- CLC-200EII Light Case, Yamaha 4C Mouthpiece, Ligature and Reed
- BG Mouthpiece Cushion Sax and Clarinet
- Gear4music Clarinet Stand
- Music Stand by Gear4music
- Clarinet Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- D'Addario Archives 6 Stave, 64 Pages, Spiral Student Book
- Korg Slimpitch Chromatic Tuner + Contact Microphone, Grey
- Vandoren Traditional Bb Clarinet Reed, Strength 2 (10 Pack)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.