Yamaha YCR2330III Student Cornet Beginners Pack
Yamaha YCR2330III Student Cornet Beginners PackDetails
The Yamaha YCR2330III Student Cornet is ideal for student players wanting to develop their abilities using a professional quality instrument. The new medium-large bore helps students to develop a correct and appropriate technique from the beginning of their musical journey. Benefiting from a two-piece yellow brass bell, this cornet has the ideal bell thickness and a round lead-pipe for improved sound and playability. All these features make the Yamaha YCR2330III the perfect student cornet, providing incredible ease of play and unrivalled intonation. This pack comes with a D'Addario 64 page booklet, a Gear4music maintenance kit, music stand & trumpet stand and Belcat BC-700 chromatic tuner.
Product Ref: 79421View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a redesigned valve system, the pistons themselves are constructed from a durable monel alloy which is not only strong, but ensures optimum sound quality too. The bottom caps have been redesigned to give them a longer life and to help produce a deep tone. Additionally, both the 2nd and main tuning slides have been designed using craftsmanship that is normally associated on professional instruments, resulting in unmatched control and projection.
Leadpipe Through To Bell
The cornets medium-large bore ensures the instrument is smooth and easy blowing, providing a light response for the performer. The YCR2330III also delivers the correct amount of resistance through which allows you to create a full and well projected sound without needing a huge lung capacity. The durable yet lightweight two piece brass bell ensures perfect playability, while promoting proper technique and endurance.
Everything You Need
This Yamaha kit comes with everything you need to get started on your musical journey. The D'Addario 64 page booklet is ideal for writing compositions. Gear4music's trumpet stand and music stand are both lightweight, making them easily portable to and from lessons. A BC-700 chromatic tuner, and finally the maintenance kit features all the appropriate cloths and rods to help keep your cornet looking, feeling and sounding like new for longer.
- New Round Shape Lead-Pipe
- Ideal Bell Thickness
- Two-Piece Brass Bell
- Monel Alloy Pistons
- New Valve Caps and Buttons
- Adjustable Third Slide Trigger
Trumpet Stand Features
- Fold Down Base
- Suitable for All Trumpets
- Solid Construction
- Floor Standing
- Height Adjustable
Maintenance Care Kit Features
- Polishing Cloth
- Valve Oil
- Slide Grease
- Cleaning Snake
- Mouthpiece Brush
- Valve Brush
D'Addario Student Book Features
- 64 Pages
- Spiral Bound
- Balanced pH Paper Ensures High Quality + Long Life
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Belcat BC-700 Features
- Automatic Power Off After 5 Minutes
- Takes 2 x 1.5V(AAA) Batteries
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 98mm x 50mm x 15mm
- Body Material: Brass
- Body Finish: Gold Lacquer
- Weight: Medium
- Bell Diameter: 119mm
- Bell Material: Two-Piece Yellow Brass
- Bore: Medium-Large (11.65mm)
- Key: Bb
- D'Addario Archives 64 Page Student Book
- Brass Instrument Maintenance Care Kit by Gear4music
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Music Stand by Gear4music
- Trumpet Stand by Gear4music
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.