Yamaha YFL577 Professional Handmade Flute
Yamaha YFL577 Professional Handmade FluteDetails
The Yamaha YFL577 Handmade Flute offers a dynamic tonal range to the professional musician. The nickel silver alloy body produces a warm, full tone with outstanding projection. The offset G increases comfort and supports a more natural playing style, whilst the ring keys allow you to achieve half and even quarter notes. The YFL577’s precious metal headjoint and lip-plate has a comfortable, smooth feel that also provides a cleaner slipstream for air into the chamber. For musicians requiring a modern sounding flute with exceptional playability, the YFL577 is an ideal choice.
Product Ref: 35053View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha’s 500 series of flutes offer musicians the high quality and sophistication of a handmade product, but with the easy playability that many performances require. The offset G system is ideal for modern players who require a more natural playability for long performances. The 500 series’ tone style is shaped around versatility, so the body uses an alloy of nickel and silver to achieve a balanced sound. The pointed key arm design not only looks stunning, but offers a preferable feel too. For professional musicians who require practicality and comfort with their outstanding tone, the 500 series is ideal.
The Yamaha Moulded Flute Case is included with the Yamaha YFL577 Professional Handmade Flute as well as a Yamaha FLB-65II Bag. This provides very effortless transportation of the flute to rehearsals and concerts.
Professional Toneholes and Keys
The keys are hand-assembled and meticulously balanced for a perfect touch. The ergonomic designs give the flute the impression that it was custom design for you. Performances feel effortlessly natural thanks to the keys’ precise weighting. Yamaha's custom designed pads remove dehydration or swelling, while the double bladder covering helps ensure perfect seating. All Professional flutes are carefully seasoned for long-lasting usability.
The Toneholes used on the Yamaha handmade flutes are drawn and curled for the best sound. The inner walls are drawn upward from the body material, giving the flute a broad, light sound. This flute benefits from open hole keys, which offer more playable notes to the experienced musician. These features mean that the flute’s optimum clarity can be achieved with ease, which is ideal for live musicians who want confidence in their performance.
- Toneholes: Drawn and Curled
- Key Types: Ring (Open Hole) Keys
- Key Systems: Offset G
- Split E Mechanism: Included
- Body Material: Nickel Silver
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Mechanism Material: Nickel Silver
- Footjoint: Sterling Silver
- Finish: Silver Plated Finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.