pTrumpet Plastic Trumpet, Red
pTrumpet Plastic Trumpet, RedDetails
The pTrumpet Plastic Trumpet follows in the footsteps of its sister instrument, pBone; the world's bestselling trombone. Featuring a completely plastic design with all-plastic valve tuning slides and lead pipe technology, the pTrumpet provides you with unrivalled durability and a vibrant, focused performance. The feel of the pTrumpet allows the player to create a light tone, as well as excellent sound quality. With a bell size of 4 3/4 inches you are guaranteed a big, bright tone. The pTrumpet is less than half the weight of a traditional brass model, making it ideal for younger students and players who may struggle with weight and balance. The pTrumpet comes complete with two unique mouthpieces, anti-microbial protection and a fabric gig bag.
Product Ref: 44753View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The pTrumpet Plastic Trumpet's leadpipe design, encourages full projection and an incredibly authentic sound. With a design originating from the classic pBone that was launched in 2010, this instrument carries on the legacy with a new level of innovation. The pTrumpet is 100 percent plastic and uses a BioCote anti-microbial technology to ensure the highest standards of protection.
Leap Into The Playing Experience
The pTrumpet offers a versatile and durable sound, whether it's being used as a first instrument or on the road gigging. The pTrumpet withstands against knocks and bumps, thanks to the unique, fully plastic valve system. This is ideal for the beginner musician, providing the opportunity to leap into the playing experience without the usual concerns.
The pTrumpet comes with both a 3C and 5C Denis Wick mouthpieces. They have been designed especially for the pTrumpet, providing a rich and authentic sound. Along with a light fabric carry bag you will have everything you need to start your musical journey.
- Key Of: Bb
- Bell Diameter: 4.75'' (120.65mm)
- Bell Finish: Patented Plastic
- Bore Size: 0.460'' (11.68mm)
- Valves: Fully Interchangeable Bottom Sprung Plastic
- Slides: Adjustable Main, 1st and 3rd
- Finish: Patented Plastic Red & Black
- Included Accessories: Fabric gig bag, 3C & 5C Mouthpieces
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.